Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Apr 2024 05:27

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Anybody want to trade?
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 05:18 

I thought there was a Trade forum but couldn't find it so I must have just imagined it.

I don't have anything fancy, but here is what I have at the moment. Will update as it changes. Let me know if you want anything.

- esports Winter Case
- P250 Boreal Forest FN
- P250 Splash MW
- Five-SeveN Kami MW
- Dual Berettas Colony WW
- Dual Berettas Contractor BS
- Nova Polar Mesh FT
- Nova Predator FT
- FAMAS Doomkitty FT
- MAG-7 Memento MW
- Scar 20 Contractor FT
- Scar 20 Sand Mesh FT
- M4A4 Faded Zebra FT x 2
- M4A4 Faded Zebra BS
- Galil AR Sandstorm FT
- G3SG1 Demeter BS

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 07:33 

I don't really care too much about any skins, so if you want to trade any of yours for any of mine, let me know:

p90 sand spray MW
Dualies contractor MW
Five-seven kami FN
SG 553 Wave spray FT
G3SG1 Demeter WW
Scar sand mesh FT

Also, if you want to just give your skins away, I would take your 57 kami and your dual berettas contractor.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 07:48 

Dual Berettas Anodized Navy(renamed Lil' Blues)

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 14:47 

Quote:
I don't really care too much about any skins, so if you want to trade any of yours for any of mine, let me know:

p90 sand spray MW
Dualies contractor MW
Five-seven kami FN
SG 553 Wave spray FT
G3SG1 Demeter WW
Scar sand mesh FT

Also, if you want to just give your skins away, I would take your 57 kami and your dual berettas contractor.
Do you prefer the heavier wear versions? The 2 you said you'd take you already have lesser wear versions of. I prefer FN and MW, so I'll trade you my 5-7 Kami and Dullies Contractor for yours. Unless you are wanting multiple versions of the same gun, in which case you can just have those.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 17:02 

I don't care. I'm just trying to get ten so I can use my trade up contact

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 19:28 

Ok, so the exterior conditions do not matter if you're trying to use the Trade Up contract, right?

Have you used a contract before? Does it make more sense to contract than to just try selling the weapons on the marketplace?

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 19:58 

It depends on what skins you are putting in the contract. If they are cheap, then it is most likely a good investment

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 20:26 

Quote:
Ok, so the exterior conditions do not matter if you're trying to use the Trade Up contract, right?

Have you used a contract before? Does it make more sense to contract than to just try selling the weapons on the marketplace?
Well the only reason I have the skins I posted is because they sell for like one cent which isn't worth my time. So I was just going to try the trade up contract whenever I got enough.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2014 22:32 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
It depends on what skins you are putting in the contract. If they are cheap, then it is most likely a good investment
Not true. If you want a skin and you are going to buy cheap skins to trade up, you'll loose money. Look at the prices of them

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2014 11:41 

Quote:
Not true. If you want a skin and you are going to buy cheap skins to trade up, you'll loose money. Look at the prices of them
So are you saying that the trade up contracts are always a money losing proposition?

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2014 12:08 

Quote:
So are you saying that the trade up contracts are always a money losing proposition?
If you're buying skins to use the tradeup contract, you're gambling just like with the crates, but with less money. You're paying less money and have a small chance of earning a very very small amount of money.

If you're just using the tradeup contract without buying skins, then there's no money to be lost at all, because you're not paying money.

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2014 12:59 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Quote:
If you're buying skins to use the tradeup contract, you're gambling just like with the crates, but with less money. You're paying less money and have a small chance of earning a very very small amount of money.

If you're just using the tradeup contract without buying skins, then there's no money to be lost at all, because you're not paying money.
I was doing the math for some of the skins before, and I didn't find any that were worth it to purchase for the trade up. Even the $0.03 skins (the cheapest people can sell them for and make money), the skins that you could get from the tradeup, cost less than the $0.30 you would pay for 10 skins. I didn't look up EVERYTHING, so there might be one that COULD be worth it. But as far as I know, it's a money pit. Somebody would have thought of this much sooner and the market would have made up for it.

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2014 13:28 

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, yes of course, that makes sense. It's not a money losing proposition if you're just trading up skins you were given while playing. Good point. So did you still want those 2 skins of mine? I'm not going to use them for gameplay, but I think I might as well try the trade up contract myself. However, if you need them to complete your contract ill just give them to you.
Quote:
Somebody would have thought of this much sooner and the market would have made up for it.
Very good point.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014 20:00 

heres the skins i have if anyone is interested :

-M4A-S Blood Tiger
-Galil AR Sandstorm
-StatTrak fiveSeven Kami
-UMP Blaze
-Nova Ghost Camo & Polar Mesh
-MP9 Sanded Dashed
-XM1014 Jungle
Tech 9 Groundwater

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014 20:26 

I'll have your five seven but only if nobody else wants it

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014 20:30 

By the way, I put all my extra skins into the serialp0rt/Anubis smurf account (if you don't know what it is, check the clan steam page, it's one of the members) so you can check that inventory for skins you might want