Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 13:53

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2015 23:00 

Just curious to know where and why people come from.

My title isn't grammatically correct because of a character limit.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2015 02:40 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I don't. I don't clique to and from games. I used to love playing CoD with my friends on xbox360. I no longer like CoDs business method so I won't purchase them. I still enjoy playing it though.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2015 06:39 

There's two reasons. #1, the game is pretty simple in itself. It doesn't have classes, it doesn't have all sorts of weapons upgrades, etc. You just earn money and buy the best things you can and shoot the other team. There's a lot of games I just can't get into because the game itself is too complicated for me.

#2, the metagame is incredibly complex. The simplicity of the game leads the player to have to really use their brain in order to win. It's not just whoever picked the best class for the map will probably win, or whoever has the best player of X character will win because X character is OP. Since everybody is on exactly equal ground (everybody earns the same amount of money for the same things and can use that money to buy the same weapons), the strategy of the game becomes much more complex and much more fulfilling.

Robot, you didn't even answer your own question. :/ I want to know why you play CS.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2015 12:13 

I play CS because it is and has been the most competitive online shooter that is semi-realistic. I love owning people and CS has traditionally favored learning and skill based combat. ;)

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2015 14:40 

I just always loved the movement of counter strike. Rainbow six was always my favorite and after it changed dramatically, counter strike was the closest thing I ever found to it. It requires actual team work. Grenades are not a forgotten weapon or an over powered weapon, but a very useful tool. The fact that there is recoil control. Where in a lot of games its really just point and click. The game takes things like movement and jumping into consideration for accuracy (lets forget the scout exists) and doesn't force you to play quake. I fell in love with the hostage part of the game first. I loved the idea of having to infiltrate something, get a hostage, and the most rewarding part of all, rescuing them for that huge cash boost. I liked that it tries to be a real fps, without putting unnecessary things like breathing and what not into the game.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2015 16:03 

I just play watever seems fun...

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2015 16:11 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
I fell in love with the hostage part of the game first.
I can't wait for Siege.... I just came.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.