Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024 00:13

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Video #2
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2015 12:45 

Here's the 2nd demo that I had downloaded. This one was a little less than a week before the one with Cemy and Lu.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcnnV1CgNKY[/youtube]

Post subject: Re: Video #2
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2015 15:14 

ROUND 1: Good round with the USP. Everytime I watch this VODs Azn does extremely well with the USP. Keep it up. Unfortunately your team got overwhelmed and you couldn't clutch. ROUND LOST

ROUND 2: You seemed to make way too much noise as well as your partner. ROUND LOST

ROUND 3: They take mid control. You should have had your partner boost you into vents so you can flank. I know it's a save round but that extra kill can be the difference between a defuse kit or not or even between a FAMAS and M4. ROUND LOST

ROUND 4: Anubis picks up a 4k and everyone holds their spots. Good Round. ROUND WON

ROUND 5: You play very aggressively Z connector and get punished. Playing in the back of Z might have saved you. Having a crossfire setup at Z and White box isn't a bad idea but you went from B to mid and that wasted precious time. They were able to take control in that time and crossfire onto you. I notice June's crosshair placement should be higher. GreatestOfAllTimeMips comes into save the round in a 1v1 situation. ROUND WON

ROUND 6: You miss a lot of shots on the guy A main. It's 4 on 2 and they have bomb and yet nobody is watching B. Luckily they want to save their weapons instead of going for it. ROUND WON

ROUND 7: Once again you miss shots on a guy, but this time it's at mid. I think deathmatching and being confident with your aim is something that would help in these situations. You hear the guy B site and luckily get the kill onto him but you don't adjust your headheight crosshair placement for him. You wander into checkers when you have bomb down and there is no need to go in there and you get killed by a headshot. (So it doesn't even matter that you were lit; you could have had 100 hp and the same thing would have happened) ROUND WON

ROUND 8: You are aiming headheight at mid but you are looking at the left corner despite you seeing nobody cross. It would be much better to watch boost or the right corner. ROUND WON

ROUND 9: 3 Good frags and you don't overextend when you are lit. You sorta mess up the smoke tho <3. Still a great fucking round. ROUND WON

ROUND 10: You get the first frag but you miss the second by not readjusting for headheight. Goat gets the most heart attack inducing frag of his life. ROUND WON

ROUND 11: You keep checking the empty left corner of mid from sandbags. I believe holding mid main from white box is better because the guy boost can hardly see you and holding boost from deep in sandbags is better because the guy mid main can't see you. It's not optimal positioning. ROUND WON

ROUND 12: You check all the right spots and still get crossfired. You peaked out a lil far but I would have most likely died there as well. Good effort and knowledge of the map. ROUND LOST

ROUND 13: Not much to say Round WON

ROUND 14: Good Prefire at generator. Round WON

ROUND 15: Watching boost from sandbags right there without overextending mid is exactly how you play sandbags. You get caught out with a flash which should almost never happen. If you are going to throw a flash then throw it. ROUND WON

Half Time: 11-AM & Friends 4 Enemy Team

ROUND 16: Your team doesn't buy a smoke for truck and doesn't rush as a team. They get picked off 1 by 1 instead of engaging him together. ROUND LOST

ROUND 17: You don't reload your glock which had 3 bullets and that cost you a frag. ROUND LOST

This is all I'm going to write for now