Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 14:23

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2015 06:54 

Quote:
This is too fishy man. And you are a gullible one (account given away). What information are they requesting from you to pay you?
They just asked for my paypal username. I was already paid for august and I took the money out so they cant retract it.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2015 07:16 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Quote:
This is too fishy man. And you are a gullible one (account given away). What information are they requesting from you to pay you?
They just asked for my paypal username. I was already paid for august and I took the money out so they cant retract it.
That's a pretty wicked deal then man! Congrats! Just continue being cautious about giving away too much real life personal info ☺

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2015 07:19 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's a pretty wicked deal then man! Congrats! Just continue being cautious about giving away too much real life personal info ☺
Thanks trav, maybe you can talk to me about not giving away to much personal information. My address is 376 Buck Rd, Lansdale, PA....we can talk there

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2015 12:28 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are you global elite?

ssssoooooOOOOOOoooooo no
But you're not global. And you're their coach!
I have good gamesense and can strat call well with a team. I dont need good aim or reactions to be a coach.
the best strats out there are rush A, Rush B, and Rush mid. Thats all u need to know

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2015 14:43 

Yeah, you haven't shown me any of those things before. As far as I knew, you don't have ANY game sense at all, and your strats are as basic as basic can be. Not trashing you, but that is all you have ever shown me when you play with me, that and what anubis said.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2015 16:13 

Take Money. Take Money.

Keep doing what you are doing redman! Keep coaching whoever you can and git ez fragz. Can't wait to play with you when I get my new mouse.