Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024 01:01

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2015 12:02 

I know a lot of people in our clan are good at trading up and betting and stuff, so I was wondering if anybody has any tips to share.

One tip I have is to buy the operation each time it comes out. You can always make your money back plus some with the case drops you receive.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2015 12:07 

With the way new skins are these days (well worn is like minimal wear mostly) you can pretty much get anything of low quality and it looks more expensive than it actually.

Some people use this like saying 'its well worn but looks minimal wear'.

IMO trading websites and betting and such is just going to be 90% people trying to scam or trick users and 10% legitimately trying to trade.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2015 13:05 

For me, what I do is sell a skin for about $5 to $10 cheaper than what the current cheapest is of that skin, put a little extra into my steam wallet and buy the skin that I'm aiming for.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2015 13:13 

This makes no sense.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2015 14:17 

(he sells some shit to buy others)

It is essentially trading but with Steam taxes involved.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2015 14:39 

Oh. Well that doesn't really work for my question since it implies you already have stuff.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2015 15:14 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
For me, what I do is sell a skin for about $5 to $10 cheaper than what the current cheapest is of that skin, put a little extra into my steam wallet and buy the skin that I'm aiming for.
Wow bro... If I under cut the market, I do it by pennies. $60 skin? on the market for $59.98

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2015 15:16 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
The risky way is betting on csgo lounge. That's how I've got my best skins (and how I lost ALL of them). You do need to have something to start off with, but not much. You can do it with just your weekly drops. Sell all your shitty penny skins until you can afford a $1+ skin. Preferably close to $5. Use that skin to make SMART bets on CSGOLounge. Don't play the odds, play who's going to win. Count your pennies you win and upgrade to win more pennies. Continue until you're winning $1+ skins.

Side note: Don't be wrong or you lose everything.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2015 02:04 

Yeah, I made absolutely no sense in my previous statement. I did try csgo lounge a few times but decided not to go any further since I have horrible luck at gambling.