Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 19:20

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Usp_ninjas
PostPosted: 18 May 2011 21:47 

Serialp0rt said he wanted peeps to practice pistols SOOOOOOOOOOO I, being the super-intelligent cocksniff that i am, came up with a fun idea, that would help everybody pracitice pistol play!!!!!!

Some of you may have heard of Usp_ninjas ,but if you havnt ill breifly describe it.

Basically the map is pretty big, google the name to see it, and you can only score on terrorist. So how do you score? The cts must enter the building and kill all the Ts.If cts win the teams switch and the ts become cts and the cts become the new Ts.
Ts MAY NOT go outside, and they have to hide for 8 minutes which is acaully pretty short.
ALL PISTOLS (USPS) MUST BE SILENCED. Either after 8 minutes have passed or the t/cts kill all of the other team, the round ends.
First to a set number wins.

And thats alll there is to it.If your not sure, darkchocolate, anubis, and serial have all played before, and myself *needless to say*, and they will either prove/disprove your feelings twoards the game. However, I find it exetreamely fun, and I think people need to give it a chance.

On that note, regardless of after practice or not, on saturday somehow, someway ima 10 man usp ninjas at around 9 eastern, SOOOOO anybody willing to play make sure your on !

Post subject: Re: Usp_ninjas
PostPosted: 19 May 2011 06:22 

I think it either needs to be played on a smaller compressed map with lots of hiding places (like armystore_final maybe?) or with TONS more people. I'm not even sure 10 is enough for that huge map. Maybe 16-20 would be better.

Post subject: Re: Usp_ninjas
PostPosted: 19 May 2011 10:55 

yeah I think its fun sometimes, but no all the time. and practicing pistols I think we should practice the main three. I see people emptying their clips too quickly with pistol and they lose most of their accuracy. Take your time and aim and things will often work out better.