Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 07:55

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 14:44 

ok guys. been a while since i posted in here..
here goes nothing
i have been on putlocker.is watching all these new movies and all these old tv shows. some new but i like the oldies... i have been watching plenty of stuff that has just pissed me strait off. How the heck can you end a show on such a cliffhanger. one example.. Terminator. What the heck happens to John in the future. But i wasnt to upset with this as there was only two seasons and what like 5 movies. and of course the movies have ruined the whole series in my opinion. i want to know what happened his wife, kid, and other questions of course pop into my mind. but not to angry...

Sliders.... all those seasons a great show. but the leave you hanging in the last seasons. Does rembrant get home. what happened when he went through the portal?? I dont KNOW.. But i was so pissed on the last season because the got ride of the main character. What the heck were you thinkin.... That show had major potention until the started killing off the cast losing the cast and replacing them also.. shuckie duckie quack quack... i am so pissed. i will never know the answers to my questions. oh well...

so did you have a show you watched for seasons and then got left hanging?? what was it... oh and dont get me started on smallville, or what a garbage shows supernatural has turned into. season 12 now and i hope they get back to the basics.... Sachi out!!!

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 17:12 

I don't think you can have any conversation about this without bringing up Dexter.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 18:00 

Dexter is the biggest one I can think of. I was so angry.

Sopranos kind of upset me. It wasn't the worst ending ever, but the intentionally left you with questions on purpose. I don't think that ever leaves for a satisfied audience.

Terminator....I loved that show. What else is there to say about it? I still don't know why the cancelled it. If you are gonna cancel a show, at least give it an ending. Don't just stop like they did with terminator.

Jericho was another amazing show that just stopped. Great story line, great characters, great writing, bad time slot.

Sliders, man I forgot about that show. I wanna go back and watch all of them again. This was sad when it stopped.

The Muppet show (2015-2016) Finally an adult muppet show that is written well and hilarious. There was enough humor for a younger audience with plenty of stuff to keep an adult enticed. It was the perfect mix of nostalgia and modern tv.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016 20:47 

did anyone every watch the show terranova?? show was really off the hook. just ahead of its time i guess. i think it would do great now