Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 15:05

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Britney vs Christina...
PostPosted: 02 May 2010 00:22 

First there was Slave For You (britney)
Second she replied with Dirty (christina)
Third, she had to be dirtier with Womanizer (britney)

NOW FOURTH, HERE IS LADY GAGA WANNABE

WHAT WILL BRITNEY COME UP WITH NEXT??? (THE BATTLE CONTINUES...)

Last edited by Northern on 09 May 2010 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 09 May 2010 11:31 

I hate pop. You wanna talk about Rap music degrading women......what about this bullshit. I mean sure they are willing dressing up like this and dancing all sexual, but its just all a giant show of garbage that makes the younger women think they need to be sluts to be cool and liked. Not to mention its gross most of the time.

PostPosted: 09 May 2010 14:11 

I agree with you on that serial. Then people wonder why we have a hard time with our young girls up here... . I have a young daughter, and I can't believe she looks up to some of these sluts. Sure I love to watch some of it as a man (Older woman, not kids). But I got my morals and value too. The girls are getting younger and dirtier than ever... what is the point of that??? They don't even get to grow up anymore... WTF is wrong with that picture.

I don't mind looking at sexy music Videos, but you must crost the line somewhere, like the age factor for crying out loud. Where the hell our there parents???

Last edited by Northern on 22 May 2010 20:46, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 14 May 2010 01:51 

even me whos still a teenager get grossed out....i still look but i feel like a pedobear....so i only look at the extremely hot ones who look tall enough lmao!!

PostPosted: 21 May 2010 14:40 

We are setting a precedent that is so close to snowballing out of control its not even funny. At the rate that we are allowing our females to become sexier and dirtier at such a younger age is only going to lead to morals being changed. Now it doesn't turn heads if a 13 year old walks around with shorts so short he ass hangs out. Next thing you know people won't even bat an eye when someone takes a 9 year old and makes her a bride and forces her to have children. It will just become another thing people turn a blind eye towards. It really is sick, and I make it a point to say something to parents that let their little children dress like slutty whores. The problem is they learn some of this from their mothers often times. How can you get through to a parents head that their child looks like a prostitute, when the mother barely has enough clothing on her to make a wash cloth? It is nice to hear that other people feel the same way I feel, because when I see a child dressed like that all I can imagine is that someone is lurking around the corner ready to grab them up and rape them. I better stop before I turn this rant into a full blown speech.

PostPosted: 21 May 2010 18:50 

i dont look at 13 year olds.....thats just creep y and annoying lol
i know your not sayin that because of me...i can so selfish sometimes hahaha
anyways i feel you serial in my opinion its just gross....and at times it not that they learn it from their parents
sometimes its just the parents that think its so called "cute"....is it really cute if your 12 year old has a thing on?!?!?!!
I THINK NOT!

PostPosted: 22 May 2010 20:52 

What's getting worse, is you can't even tell the age of most of them anymore too. Miracle of make up, plastic surgery and in some cases video editing, make a lot of young girls look old enough to marry... if you know what I meen. You have to look twice now, and still sometimes you can't tell. A lot of guys where I live got arrested for screwing, going out and so on with girls who were at the bar... Fake itendifications and more... they really look 20 and over... . Some girls show at a very early age now, and won't even take the time to grow up... . Makes me sick...