What are our Community 5v5s?
Our bi-weekly 5v5s are an opportunity to play a structured 5v5 with and against other members of the community. There will be two
scheduled matches per night. The matches will run similar to an ESEA or ESL match, playing a best-of-thirty match with team communication and competitive rules. Teams will be set by the head admin before the first match, and may be altered if needed for the second match.
Feel free to join our mumble
during the event. While not required, many of us do join mumble to facilitate communication. We do not use discord for voice chat during the event.
There are a few rules to help these events run more smoothly:
Current list of no-shows or leavers
- Community members interested in playing, please sign up in Google Docs, so we have a list.
- The first ten players to sign up will have priority, but if ten are already signed up, please include your name anyway! If somebody doesn't show up you'll be invited.
- If you no-show one week, you'll have low priority next time.
- If we do not have ten players within 15 minutes before the scheduled start time, the event will be canceled. (This is to give the head admin enough time to set teams before the start time so we aren't sitting around forever waiting.)
- This is a competitive setting. Please treat it with the appropriate level of decorum, or you will not be invited back.
- This event is open to players of all skill levels. Players of low skill levels are still expected to try their best and be a positive, competitive team member. Players of high skill levels are expected to be respectful and not flame anybody for any reason.
- All of our server rules still apply. Expect to be banned from our servers if you break these rules.
(These users will be given lower priority if we have more than 10 people sign up for a given day.)
Date and time
To sign up