Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 07:58

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2012 11:57 

Happy anniversary, AbsurdMinds! We started this clan two years ago, today, and I just want to say how much I appreciate every single person in this clan, from the people who are on daily and donate every month, to the people who can only be on a few times a month and don't have any spare cash. From the people who have been here since day 1 to the people who just joined last week, to the people who play in our servers but aren't even a member. All of you help make this clan what it is and have helped make these two years absolutely awesome.

Here's to another awesome two years! :D

Happy gaming.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2012 13:41 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
2 years... wow... and serial still has smelly feet :s

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2012 18:19 

Me and Serial have been in a clan together longer than 2 years... and his feets did smell back then too, way before we got into AM... :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012 17:37 

Seriously, everyone, I truly want to thank you! This clan has turned out better than I ever could have dreamed it would. This community has as well. I wanted a place without the ridicule from the intolerant people in gaming. That has been achieved. I wanted a place where even the new could come play, learn, and still have a good time even though they are 0 - 16. That has been achieved. I wanted a place where like minded people who enjoy the competitive side of gaming could play free of all the silly mods and enjoy the game how it was meant to be played. That has also been achieved.

We have met plenty of good people simply because we believe in this type of gaming. Some of those people have joined our clan and some of those people haven't, either way we have made new friends. Even if I don't say it on a regular basis all of you mean the world to me. We are finally starting to get things going like we have always wanted. We need to pave the way for the next generation of gamers before its too late. We can still save it and preserve some sort of morality in the gaming community. Each and everyone of you that are part of our community and especially part of the clan are a prime example that people out there still want to play this way. Don't lose faith and keep your heads up. I thank you again my friends, and lets hope for 2 more years of excellence!

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2012 15:27 

Quote:
Me and Serial have been in a clan together longer than 2 years... and his feets did smell back then too, way before we got into AM... :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:
im also a victim of that smell for more than two year lol

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012 00:41 

fuck you guys, I don't smell!

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012 01:37 

Serial...i'll get you some lysal for your feet.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012 16:27 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I feel that I am obliged to take the sappiness down 3 or 4 notches in this thread. THIS IS ALL A JOKE!
Quote:
I wanted a place without the ridicule from the intolerant people in gaming. That has been achieved.
LOL WHAT A NERD!
Quote:
I wanted a place where even the new could come play, learn, and still have a good time even though they are 0 - 16. That has been achieved.
NOOOOB!
Quote:
Even if I don't say it on a regular basis all of you mean the world to me. We are finally starting to get things going like we have always wanted. We need to pave the way for the next generation of gamers before its too late. We can still save it and preserve some sort of morality in the gaming community. Each and everyone of you that are part of our community and especially part of the clan are a prime example that people out there still want to play this way. Don't lose faith and keep your heads up. I thank you again my friends, and lets hope for 2 more years of excellence!

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012 19:26 

lol exodus you are such a dork! I hate you. I love you!

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2012 14:09 

This is probably the best thread ever. In the history of forums.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2012 09:27 

Quote:
http://hahgay.com/

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2012 10:38 

ROFL RAY, I love that show. that is twice in two days someone has posted or sent me a community gif and I have laughed REALLY hard.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2012 15:51 

AHAHA!!! What movie is that??! I'm not sure if I've seen it but I damn want to!

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2012 18:23 

The show Community.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2012 22:22 

PostPosted: 01 May 2012 20:19 

this thread's a riot.

Happy anniversary! May the clan prosper, and stuff like that.