Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 11:28

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: CTF server is up
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2010 17:01 

Our Capture the Flag server is up! Each team needs to go to the other team's spawn and get their flag, then return the flag to their base. But you can't capture their flag if your flag is held by the opposite team. So keep your flag safe, as well!

It has a CSDM style weapons menu.

This was a very buggy plugin. If you spot any bugs, let me know, and I'll try to see if I can fix them. If there are too many I may just have to get rid of it. :(

Known issues
Some maps don't spawn flags. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that. If you start a map and it doesn't have flags, let us know which map it was. Feel free to change the map!

Some maps spawn flags, but you can't capture them for whatever reason. A couple had the flags too high, and the others for some reason you just couldn't capture them. Again, if that happens, let us know the map name.

If the round ends (eg, all of one team dies) and somebody has a flag in their hand, they will respawn holding the flag.

Post subject: Re: CTF server is up
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2010 15:14 

if hey respawn with the flag isn that a automatic point because their team flag is righ there?

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2010 15:26 

Quote:
if hey respawn with the flag isn that a automatic point because their team flag is righ there?
Yep lol. That's why it's such a terrible bug.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2010 15:54 

lolz... nice

PostPosted: 10 May 2010 00:17 

I really want to play CTF!! Next time we get a bunch of people on, I say let's go to CTF instead of the pub. Your ping won't be good, but I'd really want to play with more than just a few people. Who's with me?

PostPosted: 10 May 2010 16:34 

I am down. I am trying my best to get the CTF server hosted as quickly as possible, but origin is only able to do it in his free time, so I can't really expect soo many favors. He has already done so much for us, I like to let him get to it as he sees fit. But yeah, lets play some CTF.