Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:36

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: New aim/awp server
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013 20:26 

I set up an aim/awp/fy server. The server has a mix of these three types of maps and is set to have 6 bots that vacate when humans join. There is a 20 round limit with no half time. Like all our servers, it is 128 tick without sourcemod, so the registry is impeccable.

It is set on 70.34.195.3:27016

This is the maplist:
aim_ak-colt
awp_summer
fy_winter
aim_awp-scout
fy_urbanstreets
aim_deagle8k_flat
ak-47_map_csgo
aim_deagle8k_go
awp_1337
aim_glockon
aim_map
scoutzknivez_compound_v1
csgo_aim_taser
awp_garden
fy_pool_day_beta2
awp_india_winter
aim_map_usp
aim_redline
awp_highrated
aim_serenity
fy_republic_final
awp_tower_lego

Post subject: Re: New aim/awp server
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013 22:08 

Awesome! We can get some practice.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013 23:08 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I want to play D:

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2013 13:51 

I don't really see the point for these maps. Why wouldn't you just play deathmatch? They're on competitive maps and you're not pigeon-holed into using certain weapons.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2013 14:00 

Quote:
I don't really see the point for these maps. Why wouldn't you just play deathmatch? They're on competitive maps and you're not pigeon-holed into using certain weapons.
I enjoy them I know other people enjoy them, and we have servers people never use. You're not requir d to play in them if you don't like, but really there was no reason NOT to make it, you negative Nancy.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2013 14:20 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Quote:
I enjoy them I know other people enjoy them, and we have servers people never use. You're not requir d to play in them if you don't like, but really there was no reason NOT to make it, you negative Nancy.

I agree! I don't consider awp maps a type of training or practice. Just a shit load of fun. I guess if you are using a gun at any time, you are practicing. But I play them for the lolz

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2013 17:24 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree! I don't consider awp maps a type of training or practice. Just a shit load of fun. I guess if you are using a gun at any time, you are practicing. But I play them for the lolz
What did I say about correcting me in public? You know I hate it when you belittle me like this. God, it's like you're NEVER ON MY SIDE. Why do we even talk anymore? I'M CALLING YOUR MOTHER. WE'VE LET THE WATER RUN DRY.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2013 18:27 

yeah, it was requested by a few different people. so we made it. I personally love those maps. I get tired of playing only league maps. so many people have made beautiful and fun PUB maps that are a lot more fun to play.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2013 19:29 

I was going to keep the quote chain going but you can only embed 3 quotes :(