Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 04:46

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Scrim night
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2011 12:24 

I have been pondering for about a week or two now about having a scrim night. This will be a night when as many members as possible get on and basically scrim all night. We will invite regulars like sully and tyler and really anyone else interested. Ajabooboo even mentioned he would like to do it. We will get everyone into the pub and we will lock it down. Once locked we will pick teams and play whatever maps people choose. We can switch teams after each match or continue like that through the night. It really doesn't matter. We do want to further emphasize team work and good sportsmanship each time we play. Please do not team kill and do silly shit on purpose so that it gets others riled up and then the point of the project gets missed. This is to help promote the clan and also build the community we are creating.

I am guessing friday-sunday is the best time to do it. So we will pick a day that seems for for most people and just go with that. This is no mandatory, but if you are able to play it would be most appreciated if you participated. Obviously the pub holds 20 people, but that is perfectly ok since it is for fun. 10 vs 10 won't be that big of a deal unless we make it that big of a deal. I would like to get everyone's opinion on this. So far I have received good compliments about this idea so I am hoping it will go over well. So let me know what you think. If you have any suggestions or ideas to make it better just post and we can discuss it. Thanks everyone.

Post subject: Re: Scrim night
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2011 12:38 

I think it would be really fun to have more than just a 5v5 with all the regulars and stuff.

Post subject: Re: Scrim night
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2011 13:38 

It would be fun and interesting...