Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 15 Apr 2024 23:54

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Server Machine
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2011 12:34 

So we are finally going to get our machine. We have found enough donations amongst the clan to finally afford it. It will be 174.99 a month. Of course any time people can give more it would greatly be appreciate. This relieves the burden from some of the members that pay more. So anytime you wanna donate 5 or 10 or even more PLEASE PLEASE do it. It helps to keep the servers you enjoy to play on running. I'll go into the list of servers that we will be hosting later. I have to run to work for now.

NOTE::: It is imperative that I have everyone donate around the same time. We need to make sure all donations each month come in before the due payment day. So that is the most important thing we can schedule. We need to hold a meeting to address this.

Post subject: Re: Server Machine
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2011 10:50 

Okay everyone, I need you to get your donations in as quickly as possible. Do whatever you have to to get the money in within the next week. Open a checking account and link it to your paypal. Its free to open one lol. We are gonna go ahead and order the machine for the first month and allow the donations to add up for the next month. Me and execute can just about get the machine from what we have for this month but anything extra will just roll over to next month. The donations we had currently went towards our two servers for another month and I am gonna see if they can credit us some how. So please if you are going to donate. Lets do it quickly.

PostPosted: 20 May 2011 18:10 

okay again we are coming up on the 3th soon. I have had some donations come in, but again not like expected. I am wanting to know why the hell I have had people promise donations and they are not coming in. I can't afford this on my own, and I won't pay for it again. In fact if I have to cancel it will make me so mad I won't ever buy it again. I'll leave it up to everyone else to buy, maintain, and run the servers. I am not threatening I am simply stating my frustration at being promised amounts only to receive a big fat zero from these people. Not even a comment as to why I am not getting it. We will just see when the 3rd comes. I hope I get the donations. I also wonder if people are even reading the forums anymore. I noticed execute promised money and hasn't visited the forums since January. not to just call him out like that, I am just picking an example. Lets not stray from what we enjoy people!

PostPosted: 22 May 2011 13:50 

my opinion is to have a manditory meeting and discuss this mater.figure out totals instead of people saying i can pay 50 or 40 divide total cost between everyone it might be eaiser to adjust.10 people at 20 is 200..then if someone cant pay 20 for some reason that month have a spot to post unable to pay due to reason..then it would be eaiser to cover their ammount...wouldnt sugest going a bigger macheine till all is etched in stone and working