Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 09:59

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
 Post subject: Re: I can't anymore.
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2015 23:51 

I was 100% wrong about the shit talking. Thanks for responding Azn and I regret everything. If it's the last time I speak to you then farewell and live comfortably with the fact that you did the right thing in calling out my bullshit.

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2015 07:59 

It seems mean, and may be, but at this point where the numerous apologies in this thread keep getting smaked down with rows of text and only to reply with another apology, its best to leave well enough alone.

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2015 02:27 

This is just another mind game. Be there, done that, no more... . The clan is doing good, and it don't need players, and I'm not talking about playing games here, but playing people, with mind games, and all. Have a good life kid. Everything you do in life has consequences, so now live with it, or not, it don't matter to us, cause no one misses you're attitude here.

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2015 12:37 

Once Again This is my final post until something happens. I can guarantee as Goat said that one by one there will be more people saying for me to piss off. I get the memo. I am still sorry but it seems that there is way too many people to convince that I should be allowed back in to at least play on the servers and get some frags. My apology is serious and not mind games and that will stand. What won't stand is me. I was told to be active on the forums and make amends with people that hate me to override the ban. That clearly isn't working. I have made amends with a good chunk of people. This is more than I could have ever expected and once again until something big happens, I bid adieu. If you still wanna add me or wanna play some MM I am more than down. Peace Out.

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2015 21:30 

You caused a ton of shit while you were in the clan and after you left. While you say you changed for the better, it's not going to be easy for you to convince me with mere words on the forums. I'd rather see you put your words into action but I don't play matchmaking so it'll be even harder to believe you.

Last edited by DimSumGuy83 on 12 Jul 2015 03:33, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2015 00:47 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I think the victim card was a misinterpretation. I didn't get that from his post.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2015 03:43 

Yeah, I had to read it again carefully. My apologies but I edited that post since it was a bit on the angry side. There's enough anger in this thread and I've already let out my anger. So whatever I reply with will not contain any anger but that does not mean I accept your apology nor do I think you deserve to be let in the servers.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 16:38 

Forgive me if I interject... The thing that gets me is the hope that your "family" as you put it will take you back, and although through paragraph after paragraph I have seen numerous apologies... yet no sign of intent?

I am a man of insight and a vast gains of knowledge happen where ever I go. Through the years I have seen the worst and the best all in a blink of an eye. Before I proceed lets get one thing out there. I'm not cocky, I'm confident. Confidence in my abilities and my resolve to what ever I set my mind too. While reading the posts from everybody before me, I came to an understanding that your level of confidence is astounding. What I mean by that is your attitude is what sends up flags for me. Observing people for their intention is one thing I am very proud of when it comes to knowing the W's of a person (what,where,why,when). Your posts seemed a bit off because it showed no emotion or feeling which tells me your either not being honest about your intentions to better yourself, or you have a mental deficit similar to Asperger Syndrome. <--- No not in an insulting way. *Reminder* I have an Autistic child so analytically I have to include this into my observations.

So long story short....

What is the Benefit of your return for US?

What do you Gain from re-entry if even applicable?

What reassurances do we have that you won't go back on any word you give us?

What do you have that we can gain from you minus you "dry ego"?

And last but not least .... Why should we care?

You have made several judgments of people in the past, countless rants about things that you had no place ranting about or made very grievous comments of personal nature to just about everybody in the clan, you have demonstrated that there can be no trust in you to maintain the opportunities that were granted to you to change your ways, and you have had no remorse for anything until now?

Many people have voted you out in their minds already. I know its been months since i've been around the forums or the clan but you are the reason why I came back to both ... because of this request of yours ... i gotta say .... I am not convinced of your intent so if my vote matters even after such an absence I will say neither yes or no at this point but my satisfaction for your change has no merit so earning trust and respect (if thats possible) is still going to take some proving. I can forgive but I won't forget and you still have proving to do words aren't necessary.

I'm different from the other clan members but don't take that for a weakness!

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 18:56 

Robot - "Once Again This is my final post until something happens."
I think I have to respond to Azn and Jester's concerns. I can file this under something happening.
Quote:
it's not going to be easy for you to convince me with mere words on the forums. I'd rather see you put your words into action but I don't play matchmaking so it'll be even harder to believe you.
I think you hit the nail on the head Azn. It would seem superficial for me to make an apology here and not follow up on it. That's why I need people to add me and play with me to see if I really changed or not. But then again, if you add me and are willing to play with me, you probably wouldn't give a shit if I was allowed to frag on AM servers. The more people that add me and get to talk to me in game, the better it will be.

Jester's Questions

Q: What is the Benefit of your return for US?
A: AM will be able to let back in a former member and make a bad situation turn into a good situation. There was also a good side of robot that also exists and I would say he is WAY more prevalent than compared to times past. The most obvious benefit is fun in the asylum where we can relax and have fun.

Q:What do you Gain from re-entry if even applicable?
A: I gain the ability to practice on the 1v1 servers before I pug. I gain the ability to play on the asylum and 5v5 and laugh and have fun. Most importantly, I gain the trust of my friends and family at AM. I get the privilege to be where my friends for over two years play almost every day and have not been able to play with me for the last 6 months.

Q:What reassurances do we have that you won't go back on any word you give us?
A: Why would I go back on my word if all is cool? If problems start again I will probably be permabanned before I could blink. Plus, I can't go back on my word. I already did it once and I'm not ever going back there. It would be too much. You guys are all I have left.

Q:What do you have that we can gain from you minus you "dry ego"?
A: I am a fun and good person to be around (I hope) with and discussions will be more interesting this time around without immediate opposition. And even if I have an opposing viewpoint, I will keep it civil and not berate my colleague's opinion but rather respond in a gentle manner why I feel different. I think I gained the ability to social interact and communicate more effectively with my peers.

Q:And last but not least .... Why should we care?
A: Because I am trying to be real with everyone and am truly sorry I hurt so many people; now the clan is in a better situation without me and I have to make an even better situation to regain people's trust.

BTW: Why am I banned in CSGO but not in mumble? I am pretty sure I could hop in mumble right now as I did less than a month ago. The reason I was banned was the backstabbing and the abuse I gave but that happened in mumble not CS GO. I know it is a privilege to play on AM servers but I just thought it was weird.

Anyway, hit me up and add me and I will get to everyone ASAP and we can talk things out. Hell, we could play things out and I hope you can see a difference. Peace Out.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 18:58 

Because it's really easy to just ban your steam id but I think you would actually have to be in mumble for somebody to ban you and it has never been an issue.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 20:38 

Quote:
Because it's really easy to just ban your steam id but I think you would actually have to be in mumble for somebody to ban you and it has never been an issue.
Thanks. I was wondering why it never happened.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 22:08 

Well if ur not banned from mumble u couldve came in and talked if others want to give u a try but if u want to be banned from there then ull recieve it

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015 23:14 

i truly don't believe a word you have to say. time after time i have heard " i have changed, i am a better person, etc etc" but in the end it is never true. regardless what they have "changed" whenever put into a relaxed manner to the point they forget where they are the "old" them comes right back out. you just flat out bring a horrible atmosphere wherever you go, and now that you realize that you are bored you want to be able to play with the people you caused harm too. are you out of your god damn mind? you have the audacity to come right back here and plead for forgiveness? in my eye, you are nothing but a worthless piece of shit on the bottom of my shoe as i walk this earth. you are nothing to me, will always be nothing. you will not get any kind of sympathy nor remorse from me.

you called people ignorant, called their opinions ignorant, all the while thinking you are some fucking higher being that knows all. get the fuck off your high horse. you probably think you are taking the high road here as well. i'm gonna let you in on something, there is no such thing as a higher road for people like you. you are a miserable person right down to your very core, and in order for you to feel better you bring that misery to other people forcing them down to where you are. you are the type of person i despise, you bring nothing but unhappiness to everyone around you.

you burned this bridge to ash, there is no rebuilding it. deal with the consequences and move on.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 01:14 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
This is enough. Whether or not robots apologies are true is irrelevant. Look at what everybody is writing. And everybody seems to think it's all robots fault. Let it go. What is the hate everybody is holding on to. Even if it's all fake, who cares. Ignore it or accept it. We have one person trying to apologize to everybody. And then we have everybody, individually, sending their own letters of hate and wishings of harm to him. This is petty and pathetic.

PATHETIC.

Robots not the one with an issue. I didn't realize these were the people in AM. I thought we were more than that. I'm disappointed in everybozy, myself included.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 03:11 

Travis, you seem to forget where all of this anger came from in the first place. Sure a lot of it is very hostile but robot did put us in this position during his stay and managed to make it worse after leaving.

With that said, it is true that whether or not he is being honest or lying is irrelevant. I think a better idea would be for him to come into mumble and talk to us all privately and discuss his ban. To me, that would seem like a better way to communicate rather than on the forums. If that is okay with everyone, then we'll discuss everything in a civilized manner and not try to punch throats.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 06:53 

Not while I'm out of town!

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 07:20 

I don't know why robot is suddenly not the one with the issue. He hasn't changed. He doesn't deserve me to be nice to him no matter his apology. He tried to destroy this clan. He made everyone hate themselves and feel like shit. He isn't getting unbanned. I don't understand what is dissapointing in people's reaction here. I think it's perfectly reasonable for how he acted. Most everyone was hurt by robot. I think they all deserve to tell him how they feel no mater how harsh. He should have expected this type of response with how he left.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 09:38 

There are still many questions ... i've been with these guys since before AM was founded ... many of us were ... these rules that you have tarnished is a collective of thgt and opinion by what we saw wrong with our old clan and comparatively speaking we are benevolent as clans go. Don't get me wrong your admission to guilt, your obviously effort to reform via the words you speak, and you continued efforts are to be noted ... but you answered one of these question with an answer that still sends up flags right off the bat.

When asked what reassurances we have you will not go back on your word, its easy to say you won't but you have in the past several times ... and at times it may be attributed to your age and lack of patience but you have spouted out many opinions of others when you said you wouldn't and it still seems that you would go back to the way you were once you were cleard by your peers ... so again what reassurances do we have?

This isn't meant to be easy and safe to say i'm not a troll so everything i ask is intentional.

The next thing that comes to mind is an example of your dry ego ... often in the past you have been sighted for saying some of the most jacked comments and your response is that those comments were of joking manner ... you need to understand that although you may find some of the stuff you say to be funny, most of it isn't amusing at all.

Another question i have that is geared more towards my person nature is more of an observation but as is:

You seem to want others to understand your gratitude for this clan and what you've missed out on.... how do you intend to show this gratitude?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 09:44 

Quote:
This is enough. Whether or not robots apologies are true is irrelevant. Look at what everybody is writing. And everybody seems to think it's all robots fault. Let it go. What is the hate everybody is holding on to. Even if it's all fake, who cares. Ignore it or accept it. We have one person trying to apologize to everybody. And then we have everybody, individually, sending their own letters of hate and wishings of harm to him. This is petty and pathetic.

PATHETIC.

Robots not the one with an issue. I didn't realize these were the people in AM. I thought we were more than that. I'm disappointed in everybozy, myself included.
No Trav, not all of this want to blame him. I would like explainations, thats all. I have asked questions and pointed out fault to refernce those questions but I don't dwell on the past but i try to learn from it. The past is the past and no matter what anyone says or does it can never be changed.

Many of the others have expressed their views against another chance given but i believe that instead of making amends for the past we should be analyzing the risk or reward of our clans future with or without robot .. this would be what could be an important benchmark in the future ... not all of us are so negative...

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 09:57 

Quote:
I don't know why robot is suddenly not the one with the issue. He hasn't changed. He doesn't deserve me to be nice to him no matter his apology. He tried to destroy this clan. He made everyone hate themselves and feel like shit. He isn't getting unbanned. I don't understand what is dissapointing in people's reaction here. I think it's perfectly reasonable for how he acted. Most everyone was hurt by robot. I think they all deserve to tell him how they feel no mater how harsh. He should have expected this type of response with how he left.
Hold on serial... how did he almost destroy the clan? I'm not saying what he did was right but he didn't make anybody feel any certain way. Everybody CHOSE to react the way they did. They are responsible for their actions and reactions just like anybody else.

He personally said offensive things to me more than once but I no longer worry about those things. I chose to be angry and I spoke my mind at the time, however I would rather chose to lead by example and even if he is paying attention or not, I would rather him learn from this experience truthfully and I can only show him that by being fair...

This clan has survived because of how everybody feels about it ... we love this clan ... we love our family ... we fight from time to time but the fact still remains that we love each other ... think about this as well when it comes to consideration of this issue my friends .... think about the courage it takes each and every time someone admit fault and accepts critism. ... again I am trying to look past the past and toward the future ...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next