Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 05:32

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
 Post subject: Re: I can't anymore.
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:31 

Also jester and Asian are the only two people with multiple replies negatively towards him. Everyone else madder their only reply.

I was saying travis said those words about robot not having and issue jester. It's hard to quote on my phone

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:32 

I can agree to that ... it makes sense ... and its fair ... thank you serial and anubis ... i see my respect for you two is honored once again ... so with this i offer this as advice robot ... continue to ask who you can ... only ask ... i mean ONLY ASK what you can change ... absorb the advice, the critism, and the experience of this whole situation ... and serial has been kind enough to atleast keep this conversation but a brief recess is in order ...

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:34 

Haha still lost boss ... those turtles must be affecting your ability to make sense to me...

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:35 

I am willing to try any plan that they set forward when i come back. I am not giving up. The only way I give up is if I'm told to piss off. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. I think discussions after they come back from vacation is fair. Thank you for being kind.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 14:28 

Quote:
It's just a bandwagon to hop on. The mob feeds the mob.

He deserved to get shit from everyone. And he did. He doesn't deserve to get shit every time he tries to make resolution.

It's pathetic to stomp on somebody who is apologizing for something you've already stomped on them for.
The thing is, aside from azn, not a single person has stomping on him for something they stomped on him for already. Part of reconciliation is the opportunity to express how you feel you have been hurt by someone. The unfortunate part of robot's departure was that most people never got the chance, because he basically blocked everybody in the clan. This thread has been the only opportunity to talk to him, so everybody who feels that need for reconciliation is talking advantage of it. It's not a mob mentality - it's just a conversation between many people that should have been private but couldn't be, because of the nature of the departure.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 14:47 

Well i believe that my frllow clan members are still civil

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 14:47 

I've said all the stuff that I wanted to say to robot so I'm done with this. Do what you guys want and whatever the outcome, I'll follow through. However, there won't be a final answer until Serial and Anubis get back from their vacation so there's that. In any case, I've said all that I wanted to say to robot and now my stomping on him ends.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 18:25 

to have someone tell you what you are doing wrong will be counter productive. the only possible way to have any kind of change regarding who you are as a person is reflect on what you do, who you did it too, and why you did it. judge the reactions from said people, and come to a conclusion if it was just or not. from your conclusion figure out a different way to approach people/conversations. always keep it in the back of your mind. it could take weeks,months, or years before you actually change, but then you know for a fact that you changed.

i still hate your very being, all this prancing around is getting aggravating. i will say it again, you didn't change, you are still the same person pulling the same stunts that you have in the past.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 19:20 

Quote:
i still hate your very being, all this prancing around is getting aggravating. i will say it again, you didn't change, you are still the same person pulling the same stunts that you have in the past.
How do you know I didn't change? I haven't talked to you 1 on 1 and you can only go off a few forums comments. It's very sad and confusing for me. If you don't like me, that's fine but I'm not sure why you are targeting me with so much visceral hate.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 21:02 

i don't need to talk to you 1 on 1 to see that you are still pulling the same stunts. in any given scenario you would mouth off to everyone that was involved. you would do this again and again until someone said something. once something is said you apologize and beg for forgiveness, once you are forgiven it takes roughly 2 weeks for you to go right back to what you were doing, making people feel like shit.

as of now, you are in the apology stage of your antics. it just goes to show your sudden "change" is nothing but a facade to get what you want.

as for the hatred i have for you, it is quite simple. you caused harm to the people i consider family, I for one will never take that lightly. i will fight until i am blue in the face to make damn sure you wont come back.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 21:17 

Short and sweet cause im at work but i gotta say while i respect your views on that Insanity ... that is by far not the attitude that we need for the clan ... hatred is never conducive to our values man...

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 21:26 

... Our clan is pretty open about its hatred of certain things. People who don't try in competitive games, trolls, people who are assholes for no reason, etc.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 21:39 

Well that is an unwelcoming feeling ... since when did this become the new thing ... cause its news to me ... i dont agree with it at all and i will not be a part of hatred ... its childish and repulsive ... ive grown past that and will not condone it in my presence just saying ... if everybody wants to hate someone for anything thats their business but its disgusting and is a severe reflection on ones character ... of course this is my opinion but what do i know im 31 yrs old .. i must not have seen enough in life to walk away from primal emotions ... this is in defense of no one ... i just dont agree with that premise especially when i have spoke on good words for the clan for years so now im surprised and wondering ...

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 22:05 

What's a new thing jester? He hates one person which is hoax prerogative. We have always hated ass holes and trolls and what not. How is that news?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 22:08 

Is there any chance I can be allowed to play in AM servers or not? I want to be as blunt as possible. I have heard no twice and maybe if I get enough people once.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 22:22 

Well i must have a viewpoint that has never been discussed with anyone because even if someone is a troll i dont hate them i pity them because im so much better a person than them

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 22:49 

See i see this as hatred is something that people control other people with and i cant be apart of that ... regardless there isnt an excuse for it ... i would never stoop down to that level again im sorry im better than that

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 22:55 

Quote:
Is there any chance I can be allowed to play in AM servers or not? I want to be as blunt as possible. I have heard no twice and maybe if I get enough people once.
Serial said to wait to discuss so we will the continuation of convos are about different points ppl are making

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:12 

Jester no one is asking you to hate on anything. You are taking someone else's feelings about a particular thing way too personal.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:33 

No actually im not taking it personal maybe its the tone of the words or lack of punctuation lol ... i have a different set of values now one of them is i will speak out against anything not fair or just ... 30 ppl jumping on someone regardless of what they said or did is pointless its in the past it cant be changed so to fight about it is childish ... a child wouldnt understand the point of not fighting .. they will continue to fight just because they have no views on emotion to the degree of an adult ... adults learn to forgive not forget because its what promotes growth ... atleast the one that dont feel like wasting their lives hating anything ... do you get off the computer and goto work and still dwell on what robot said or did 24 7 ? If you do ... there is a problem but ita not robot or anyone else ... hatred takes your life away and consumes you and in the end doesnt prove a thing ... except how u willing someone is to ATTEMPT to see things from other views ... to me thats pointless

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next