Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 10:55

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
 Post subject: Re: I can't anymore.
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:33 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Jester no one is asking you to hate on anything. You are taking someone else's feelings about a particular thing way too personal.
PERSON. It IS personal. This thread has been so derailed, it is pure bullying.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:35 

How travism

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:37 

I don't disagree on your point against bullying. I just want everyone to say their one thing get it off their chest. I just don't want people telling others how to feel or process emotion. But yes let's not bully. Say what you need but I think after my first post most of the negative is addressed.

When we get home we will discuss robot. I won't say no til we talk.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:38 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
I don't disagree on your point against bullying. I just want everyone to say their one thing get it off their chest. I just don't want people telling others how to feel or process emotion. But yes let's not bully. Say what you need but I think after my first post most of the negative is addressed.

When we get home we will discuss robot. I won't say no til we talk.
Thank you. I appreciate this response.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:40 

Even though he caused negativity let's not mirror that back anymore than necessary. He doesn't deserve that and it looks bad.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:41 

Like i said earlier fair enough ... the only issue i have to date is everybody assuming i dont know whats going on ... just so everybody knows ... i know how to read i can write very well as well its just my choice not to use punctuation as others do ... dont be so quick to judge me either for that little snippet because mental handicaps are not a joke ... thats all i wish to divulge on that ... my point is not in defense of robot my point is how i feel that somethings ive seen are inappropriate

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 23:42 

Quote:
Even though he caused negativity let's not mirror that back anymore than necessary. He doesn't deserve that and it looks bad.
Thank you someone gets it ... that sums up everything im say pretty much...

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 08:08 

Quote:
Well that is an unwelcoming feeling ... since when did this become the new thing ... cause its news to me ... i dont agree with it at all and i will not be a part of hatred ... its childish and repulsive ... ive grown past that and will not condone it in my presence just saying ... if everybody wants to hate someone for anything thats their business but its disgusting and is a severe reflection on ones character ... of course this is my opinion but what do i know im 31 yrs old .. i must not have seen enough in life to walk away from primal emotions ... this is in defense of no one ... i just dont agree with that premise especially when i have spoke on good words for the clan for years so now im surprised and wondering ...
Perhaps saying that as a clan we lack tolerance for X is more accurate than saying we hate X, since an organization can't feel an emotion. But that will mean the people in the clan will range from simply having a preference for Y over X, and others will be here because they hate X. I'm not here to police people's emotions or shame them for how they feel.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 08:16 

Quote:
No actually im not taking it personal maybe its the tone of the words or lack of punctuation lol ..
No, it's how fucking preachy and judgemental you're being. We get it - you think anger and hatred make a person weak. You think people should be "mature" and choose not to be angry. We get it, because you've said it a hundred times in this thread alone. Nobody's even arguing with you about it - they're just trying to tell robot how they feel, and all you care about is telling them why you think they're ignorant or less developed than you are.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 09:48 

Twice over thou they have told him how they feel ... he gets the point even halfway through this thread ... so yea what is the point of beating a dead horse? I'm so sure that everybody that he attacked wasn't a perfect angel when they were his age ...

When i was his age the shit that spewed out of my mouth to people was ten times worse. And I am not putting myself on a pedestal and saying I am better. I am saying I am not going back to the way I was.
Months ago I would have slaughtered robot verbally, infact I think I did. So what's wrong with being preachy ... I hear it all day long, I hear it from in this clan throughout my workday and at home. Everybody preaches, so what! It seems more people are getting defensive over what I am saying now than the subject under this thread. That's fine really because if I'm striking a nerve then maybe people need to look within. I'm not tellinh people how to live or act, you do you. I am going to stand up for what I feel is a fucked up sediment of emotion thrown at one individual because of their mistakes. YOUR GONNA HATE SOMEONE FOR THEIR PAST WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO MOVE ON, FIX WHATEVER THEY CAN, AND YOUR THE ONES DWELLING ON THE PAST?

Come on now.... this clan is supposed to be different, stronger, more intelligent. There has to be better ways to handle this. If people have a problem with that then maybe I should go myself. I'm not talking about the people that hardly know me having a problem with me cause I could give a fuck less what they think. Let's get one thing straight ... if I'm going to be attacked for HOW I feel and WHAT I think, and WHAT I say... then we can hash it out whenever and where ever, but for the one's that know me know I'll hold my ground.

Everything I am speaking about is baseline connected with how Preswylde treated me. What your doing to robot is no better than what preswylde did to me and if you have a problem with me stopping that from happening to another individual the. Obviously you don't know me well enough. This isnt just about robot ... this is how no matter what we said this clan wouldnt stoop so low as to treat people like shit. Regardless we are supposed to be better ... look i get it shit changed fine whatever but just because you stand up to trolls and assholes doeant give you the right to act like that towards them it makes you no better ... i hope by the time you read this youll understand why i am so adamant about this clan staying with their morals of friendliness and compassion and a stronger sense of understanding and more righteous judgements ... wheres the friendliness.... get mad if you want but the truth hurts... thats all i see is hatred from you guys ... why?

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 10:05 

Ok well this tangent has gotten so confusing I just don't know how to respond anymore.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 10:15 

What is confusing? From my point of view I saw how his request was being handled, and I saw the hatred involved, and I spoke up about this basically pertaining to "two wrongs don't make a right". I spoke as a victim of robot's attitude, then I spoke of how it makes me feel, and finally a bid for people to change their behavior towards this situation. Then I get huranged by people because they don't get why I am fighting for this situation. I Had a past just like this. I got the point when it was thrown at me. Its not a fair process so I am speaking out about it?

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 10:19 

Jester what are you taking about. How's is this in any way similar to pres? You do knows how robot treated everyone right? you are getting mad that people[for the most part] who got told off and blocked or removed are now finally getting closure and have posted their only response and moved on? And you might want to leave because people didn't forgive someone when you expected them too? Dude what is going on. This sounds fucking crazy. Has everyone lost their mind because others are not processing emotion like they want everyone to? Everyone chill out.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 11:02 

Yes I do know how robot treated everyone, because pres did the same thing to me countless time bashed me for similar things, I understand they have the right for retribution, and no I am not expecting anyone to forgive anyone nor am I fighting FOR robot.

I understand closure, but do we have to resort to such blatant hostility towards him the same as he gave most of us? Do two wrongs make a right? And yes if we are going to be a clan of hate mongers then this isnt going to be the place for me... i value this clan for their sense of justice yes, but when there is a complete lack of respect for one's self to NOT stoop to a level of hatred and to handle situations with a bit of tact it makes me think... yea we hate assholes and trolls, but do we have to act just like them with the same hostility? Anger is anger whether it comes from you or robot or anyone else violence begets violence and so on ... I was one of this kids victims yet I harbor no ill will because its in the past and I let it go. I had more than enough reason to rip into him esepcially when he popped off comments about autistic kids. But whats the point... closure? Why? And how? We can be better than the sum of hatred for something this kid did that we can never change and attack with the same intensified anger and hostility he showed us, or ... we can use this opportunity to be benevolent and wiser about this situation and turn it into something positive that could very well be a benchmark for the future. We could also rot away slowly by conveying hatred everytime this type of situation pops up ... and saying "no this will never happen again" is foolish. Though I have spoken about my views and opinions I am not against what others have said in case there has been a misunderstanding ... I am concerned that this is the norm and we should all be handling situations just like this from now on because this is what I see happening. I stayed away from the forums for this reason, well one of many, but still I see this as an issue.. something that bothers me. I have been reading up and getting caught up on the forums and I am not naive to this situation. I get it ... its not everyday that someone gets to lash back at their attacker. But when your angry you dont have a mind on whats right or wrong or morally correct. Your not defeating a problem by verbally destroying someone's ego, your not winning a battle... think about a time when you basically let someone speak their mind... even if you didn't give a shit. Do you think that they felt better after screaming at you? Probably, but did you give a shit? No ... this isnt going to teach anybody anything but hatred and a perversion of the rules that we want to live by. We're not one of those clans that has to stoop to lower emotional control to get our points across are we? I'm not preaching, I'm talking, in the forums, like everybody wanted. But now everybody is aggitated because I chose this thread to speak my mind about something that bothered me when it comes to this particular situation yet I am supposed to be submissive to the method chosen to handle this situation? No! I won't be that person... I speak whats on my mind and that is why I have posted what I've posted over the last 24 hrs, because I believe this could be handled differently.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2015 11:46 

Well your responses didn't come across in the way you wanted. They came across as preachy and judgemental and hypocritical. I know that wasn't your intention but it was how's you sounded. This isn't the norm nor have you seen it become the norm. Again I feel like people are being dramatic. I respond to people how I respond sometimes I am wrong, but this is getting out of hand. I don't apologize for one thing I said to him nor will i. I hoped that doesn't change your opinion on the clan or me.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 10:15 

And to add. I don't think anyone cares that your philosophies are what they are. In fact I often admire how true to your own beliefs you stay, and no one is asking you to sugar coat something, just remember we are friends and friends should care how each other feels even if they don't agree.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 12:49 

I agree but since the animosity against how i felt was shed by others i see no reason to back down from mine ... if you need a reference ask travis how he feels about me or my speech ... of course now that im bring it to light might not matter but it doesnt change the fact that its all well and good what you say but not everybody is going to agree but to me its just amusing i like debates but i wont back down if someone calls me on my views that will never happen either here or irl its like asking me to change everything about me

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 12:49 

When others care enough i will too til then i remain where i stand

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 12:53 

Wow...

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 13:09 

i understand your meaning behind this, but to try and say that how i feel is wrong and that i should feel something else or i should grow up shows a complete lack of what you are trying to conceive. from what i am gathering you are trying to get rid of anger and animosity within you. that i can understand completely, i was and still am a very angry person just learned to control it via outlets. however, what you are doing here is almost identical to what robot was doing that caused the hatred and anger. you are denying what others are feeling and thus saying that you are the better person for not feeling that way. leading down this path will lead to only more anger, not within you, but within us. are you still willing to say that what we are feeling is wrong? will you still try to say that we need to grow up for being angry? even at the cost of of causing anger around you? does that not seem wrong to you?

i am not saying what you are trying to do is wrong in the slightest. what i am saying is the way you went about it was wrong. there are much better ways to have something stop then just to say that the way we feel is wrong or immature. if anything with those statements it causes more anger then the situation itself.

thats my 2 cents on the subject, other then that my feelings towards robot will not change regardless of what someone says or does to me.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next