Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 19:42

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: got banned
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 15:05 

Yeah, after talking with anubis I realize there is a small chance that you don't understand how you come across. That maybe you don't see how arrogant and condescending the way you talk is to other people, or how offensive and toxic it can appear. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, as I have known others this way before. However, I hope after reading all the responses, and seeing how upset you easily make people, that you realize how unacceptable your behavior is in our community. Grumpy, people that bring negativity with them when they play is not what we want. People that make others feel bad about whatever, is not what we want. I understand you feel asian was out of line with what he did, but sometimes we point out people's negativity by mirroring it back to them. We, we most of us at least, believe that a troll won't just go away, they just move on to another place and cause shit there. We believe telling people and showing them how their actions are wrong is the best policy. I am sure the way you act is of no concern to you, as you probably act this way with all your friends so its acceptable in your social circle. I have no qualms with that, its your life to live however you please. Just know that we expect more out of you if you play in our servers. I'll readdress the issue with everyone and see if anyone changes their mind.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 16:04 
Quote:
The way you have treated this thread by including "lol" every 2-3 sentences shows to me that you don't really care too much about this. We don't want people who will "lol" at issues like this. It is a sign of utter disrespect and I do not appreciate it.

We understand your skill but no matter the skill of the individuals we still want decent human beings to play on our servers.

In my opinion and my experience you can get anyone to do anything by instigating them. I have never liked the idea of instigating people just because of that and that was probably not right.You can dish it out but can't take it.

Please look over what you have said in this thread. I know some clan members can be harsh but that is because they feel insulted, offended by your lack of maturity, and your stubbornness of game mechanics and play-style all at the same time.

If I include a "lol" every other sentence, would you take me seriously?

This isn't a laughing matter, or at least it shouldn't be.
Just a way of writing homie, im not a fan of serious online conversation like this so i was trying to lighten the mood. Yeah I see now that i was being more rude than i intended to be so i feel bad and apologize for my behavior in that regard.

Last edited by pzkid on 03 Sep 2015 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 16:14 
Quote:
Yeah, after talking with anubis I realize there is a small chance that you don't understand how you come across. That maybe you don't see how arrogant and condescending the way you talk is to other people, or how offensive and toxic it can appear. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, as I have known others this way before. However, I hope after reading all the responses, and seeing how upset you easily make people, that you realize how unacceptable your behavior is in our community. Grumpy, people that bring negativity with them when they play is not what we want. People that make others feel bad about whatever, is not what we want. I understand you feel asian was out of line with what he did, but sometimes we point out people's negativity by mirroring it back to them. We, we most of us at least, believe that a troll won't just go away, they just move on to another place and cause shit there. We believe telling people and showing them how their actions are wrong is the best policy. I am sure the way you act is of no concern to you, as you probably act this way with all your friends so its acceptable in your social circle. I have no qualms with that, its your life to live however you please. Just know that we expect more out of you if you play in our servers. I'll readdress the issue with everyone and see if anyone changes their mind.
I definitely see how someone could be offended now, and in that case i would agree that the shit talking i was doing was against the rules, so yeah i apologize and ill work on that. It was inappropriate to bring the way i act casually with cs friends into someone else's server.

As for coming off as arrogant, i don't really mean to do behave that way since i try to be pretty humble in person. I just try to maintain a black and white mindset because I believe that not sugarcoating someones errors is that fastest way to helping them improve as a player. I have a teammate that will criticize me as im clutching for dumb plays and while it seems harsh in the moment it's helped me so much with decision making. I don't think im a very good cs player, im just confident in the abilities I have. That being said, I also apologize to anyone who perceived my posts as arrogant when we were just conversing normally, mainly insanity and amaroq i suppose, i didnt mean to come across that way. I do talk to Amaroq on steam sometimes though with my normal attitude and I thought we were on the same page haha, i didnt realize my ego seemed big.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 16:47 

Heh, did you really look up my stats from a decade ago, like when ESEA's pug system was brand new? Also, are insinuating that Pugs mean anything?

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 17:58 
Don't dish it out when you cant take it then. And those are csgo stats, it wasnt a decade ago.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 18:16 

Well fuck me, you're right. A few of us did play on ESEA early on. Still looking for what month...

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 19:11 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Heh, did you really look up my stats from a decade ago, like when ESEA's pug system was brand new? Also, are insinuating that Pugs mean anything?
AND it was only over 10 games XD

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.