Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 19:06

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011 17:31 

Game: TF2
IP: 64.79.106.235:27015

Played in this server yesterday. Some medic on my team ubered a guy who was obviously new, who, while ubered, attempted to push the cart (as blue). Ubered people can't push the cart, so after I spawned, I attempted to say, "You can't push the cart while you are ubered, so you should always run as far ahead as possible and clear things out."

While I said this, some asshole started mic spamming over me, basically telling me to shut up and making fun of me for trying to help somebody.

I told him to stop being such a dick, muted him, and then told the dude again what I was saying so he could hear it without interruption.

That asshole then votebanned me for "mic spamming".

An admin was there the whole time and witnessed the whole thing.

If admin allow assholes to take advantage of a feature like voteban to ban people who are being friendly and helpful, it earns a vote as "bad server" in my book.

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2011 10:48 

yeah fuck this entire clan and their community. I will never play any server of theirs again. it was a complete joke. I am telling you guys, right now it doesn't matter but once we get our server populated and people visit this site, these sections will matter greatly. When there are good clans with good servers these shitty clans won't stand a chance.

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2011 14:40 

Wow. Total douchebaggary. I'm actually quite glad that I have this warning, people like aforementioned douchebag make me want to severely hurt puppies. I'm glad I can avoid this. Thank you Anubis.

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2011 20:04 

Come here boy... . Good puppy... lolz

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2012 17:56 

I agree, it makes me so mad that I will literally hurt something if I can. I shouldn't have to feel this way because some asshole somewhere needs to hang himself in order for the world to be a better place. So server avoided.