Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 11:13

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2012 14:32 

66.151.138.248:420

Pros: Generally has good players

Cons: Those good players are some of the most immature you will ever find in 1.6, which is saying a lot.

I just joined their server, right in the middle of a tantrum some guy was throwing because somebody else was awping. He kept whining and calling him a hacker and basically throwing a tantrum. After about five minutes of that, I finally told them to shut the fuck up.

Of course, that led EVERYBODY in the server to start speculating about whether I was a really gay guy or a really ugly fat chick. When I told them off and requested for them to shut the fuck up and play the game without making the experience so terrible for me, I was the banned.

Please don't honor this server with your presence at all. This is the very epitome of what is wrong with the counter strike community. Childish, immature, sexist, ignorant, homophobic little boys running around yelling and throwing tantrums at everybody, and then banning anybody who wants to say that that sort of behaviour isn't acceptable, even if it is the internet. This is what is killing the legitimacy of gaming, and what we are fighting to change. Joining a server like that gives legitimacy to that behavior as acceptable, and that should never happen.