All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 21:22 

IP: 69.147.224.245:27015
Game: Czero

Pros:
  • Good map rotation
  • Mature
Cons:
  • They think everyone is hacking, and they will be sure to let you know through snide, sarcastic remarks.
  • They are especially suspicious of AM.
  • They have RIDICULOUSLY loud start-up music. You MUST remember to take your headphones off after every map change or it WILL hurt your ears.
  • They have too many weird maps but don't have fast DL, so chances are you'll have to wait a considerable amount of time between every map.
All in all, this server isn't really worth much, although it is fun to go in there when the SS people are playing because, since they think we're hacking, they'll no longer be able to concentrate on the game and will instead have to spend the whole time secretly-but-obviously watching us.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 22:36 

lol awwww this makes me wanna go play bad
just to go in there and be suspected on

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2010 01:07 

yeah these guys are complete jokes. I got into an argument with them because they suspected a player of hacking and it was obvious that the person was NOT hacking. They then asked me what made me an expert on hacking and who in our clan reviews demos. I told them I don't claim to be an expert on hacking but that I will just use my knowledge of playing for many years to make a decision on the matter. Also, I made a point to them that if someone is hacking but they are not doing good, then what does it really matter if they are? I understand if someone is 40 and 1 because they are using aimbot, but if the player is 10 and 12 then obviously you just suck so bad that you can't overcome a shitty hacker.

These guys will say stuff like hey so and so hop into vent with me for a sec, and then the person will sit in spectate for several rounds while you hear them saying stupid shit like "Did you see that?" "Yeah...I saw it, HMMMMMMMMM". I mean could you possibly have the douchebag stick shoved ANY FURTHER up your ass? If you make a good shot of any kind they will think you hack. If they can't prove it, they will most likely ban you anyway. Or they will use their caveman like logic to determine that you obviously cheat because you are good at the game. This server and this clan are one of the main staples of retard amongst the Counter Strike community.

If you REALLY enjoy fucking with morons then by all means go into this server, after you spend 20 minutes downloading their stupid maps, and after you spend several minutes wiping the blood from your ears after their shitty music blows your ear drums out, and proceed to own their sorry clan just so you can get called a hacker. Nothing like people that are stupid and think you cheat to make you feel good about your playing. Also, if you can argue with them about anything at all, then I am sure you will get some enjoyment out of that too. You will feel like a genius after you are done.

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2010 05:10 

i am so tempted now

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 21:04 

CowBoyKiller has admin in their servers (some of you may know him). He was team flashing me really bad on a fy map today. I told him to stop team flashing because he did it five rounds in a row. He replied with "don't run by nades. Go the opposite direction from me."

Since apparantly it's my responsibility to run away from his flashes (not his responsibility to throw them intelligently), I started team flashing him in spawn. When he said to stop I replied with "just run the other direction. it's not hard."

So he gagged me for five minutes. And then TK'd me three rounds in a row.

Giving people like that admin is a sure sign of an incompetent clan.

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2011 21:53 

The funniest thing just happened.

I was playing in there for a bit, and they started their usual crap accusing everybody in the server of hacking. Then I got a random shot (their reg is there is pretty randy) and the guy they were accusing of hacking said that I was the fishy one.

So I said something like, "Come on, don't jump on the SS bandwagon and accuse everybody of hacking".

After that a huge argument ensued where they insisted that they don't accuse everybody of hacking, and I was rolling on the floor laughing at the absurdity of such a claim.

They then said, "You know what, all those guys were hacking! I'll send you this demo of Tyler hacking!"

So they sent it and I watched it. And this is the hilarious part. They have admin ESP on their server, and admin ESP made is 100x times more obvious that Tyler wasn't hacking. I was actually laughing out loud watching the demo.

I went back into their server (Rub a dub had asked me for my honest opinion of the demo), and I gave them my honest opinion - it's very obvious that Tyler wasn't hacking.

Kicked and banned.

Booyah.

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2011 05:33 

lmao then why the hell do they want your opinion!!
this reminds me of serials idea of having a sniper tower and shooting the tards of society...

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2011 12:30 

I'm gonna try to put that demo of Tyler on youtube. It's downright hilarious.
Quote:
then why the hell do they want your opinion!!
Well, obviously it's because if I disagreed with him, it's because I didn't view it with an open mind.