Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024 10:41

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 06 May 2010 23:43 

IP: 72.5.86.39:27015
Game: CZ

This server is one of the dumbest I've ever played in, and here is why:

If you get 16 kills, you have to use a SMG. If you get 20 kills, you must use a pistol.

You can quick switch while using the awp. They mistakenly believe it allows you to shoot more quickly.

The admin will CONSTANTLY spam music over the mic. People are not allowed to talk over the music, so they are not able to communicate with their teammates at all if the admin happens to be playing music. And if the music sucks, too dang bad. You can't do a thing about it. Either bear it or leave, because if you say something over the music you'll probably be forced to leave.

Post subject: Re: Smokingunz
PostPosted: 06 May 2010 23:54 

i used to play there alot and thought it was good
untill i got good and smart it got dumb
after i got banned twice i swore never to go back lol

PostPosted: 08 May 2010 22:01 

Terrible server

Basically i was playing there the night the AM pub went up. (before i came into the AM server)

A friend followed me on steam friends and joined the server and said what's up homie? and i said hey whats up my nigga as a joke since he referred to me as a homie and he was a good friend of mine. After i said that the admin started screaming how it was a PG server and you can't say that word and kicked me. I come back decide not to say anything and played like 5 more rounds until i got banned for cheating.

Worst server in CZ

and i didn't even use the "racist" word i used the friendship word =/

PostPosted: 08 May 2010 23:19 

Hahaha, that's pretty bad. I've seen worse in the NcB servers though. Any reference to "nigga" gets you a permaban (overly zealous application of a zero-tolerance no racism policy).

PostPosted: 08 May 2010 23:39 

well first of all zero tolerance for ANYTHING is probably the stupidest idea ever. everytime I hear someone say well I have zero tolerance for blah blah blah I wanna slap the shit out of their face. This is just another reason why Smoking gunz is ruining their server. I talked to Tical which is one of their members and a friend of mine, and he wanted to know who was doing it but I couldn't remember the name. He said he would look into it. Until they clean up their admin running rampant then their server will continue to suck balls.

Post subject: Re: Smokingunz Chicago
PostPosted: 11 May 2010 02:16 

i have zero tolerance on peaple slapping the shit out of peoples faces serial....im sorry but ima have to give you a 2,000 year permaban
if you want to talk about this please dont email me or get on the forums......il just ban you from there too

PostPosted: 11 May 2010 12:16 

LOL

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010 13:57 

This server is complete bullshit. I just got banned. they are retards. Fuck this server and I don't want any of our guys there.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010 14:00 

I went to this server again today - even worse than I remembered it.

Somebody told me not to crouch hop, that it was a rule not to do it. I pointed out that it wasn't even written on their rules. Their response was, "Well, an admin will kick you for it if you even accidentally hit your crouch key too quickly." Of course, I responded with, "That's a moot point, I'm just saying it isn't written on your rules." They told me to quit complaining. I said I wasn't complaining, I was simply pointing out the fact that they had a rule that they enforced really hardcore, and didn't even bother writing in their rules motd. They told me to leave the server. After I left the server, they proceded to kick all the other AM members out of the server as well, even those (like Northern) who didn't open their mouth once the entire time they were playing.

Their admin are douchebags. Couple that with the all talk, the "DO NOT OWN" rule, the rule against quick switching your awp... you have created a server that is pretty much unplayable.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2010 23:53 

wait i just remembered theres two i think
theres no real difference between this one and smokinggunz hideout right?
i never really played on this one (chicago)
i always played in the hideout server