Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 21:39

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2010 15:11 

Server name: [MEAN]'s|||Slaughterhouse|||
Game: 1.6
IP: 66.225.198.131:27018

Pros: It's usually pretty active of a server. There are usually at least 10 actual players in the server.
Map rotation.

Cons: All talk is on, and people talk A LOT.
They don't allow certain competetively accepted techniques, such as wall spamming or crouch hopping.
The admin are mostly ass holes who will get extremely defensive and jump down your throat for asking simple questions.
Unlimitted money

Overall: All in all, it's a server I go into fairly regularly if none of my friends are on, simply because it almost always has a good number of people playing. But the cons detract a lot from gameplay, so if given the choice I would usually rather just go somewhere else.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2010 15:08 

I just got banned from this server!

Broadsword was in spawn about 15 seconds after the round ended, and some douche bag admin told him that he wasn't allowed to camp in spawn. Broadsword said he was flashed, where else was he supposed to go? The admin responded with "People don't expect you to be in spawn that late in the round, get out!" Well, that sort of idiocy isn't something I can ignore, so I said, "Isn't that your fault, for just assuming spawn would be clear, instead of checking around?" He told me that I was not allowed to question him, that I had to do what I was told, and that he didn't fucking care if he didn't actually tell me to do something. I laughed at how frustrated he was getting at the fact that he got killed because he didn't check his corners, and he kicked and banned me. Then he banned Broadsword as well.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2010 17:41 

I was looking at their forums today. Apparantly somebody recently got banned for being 19-2 in the server. The admin who banned replied with "it's been said many times if your that good go somewhere else."

Another ban had the reply "it's a day STFU or ill make it perm. If you think anybody's going to read all that shit you need to give up the weed."

Looks like the entire clan is made up of douche bags.

So, in other words, DON'T play in this server - you WILL be banned.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2010 01:17 

ehh just another server i can go in if im bored and feel like getting banned :D

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2010 01:26 

I wrote them some REALLY MEAN and REALLY graphic posts on their forums. They are so inbred they don't even know how to prevent certain people from posting in sections of their forums, and they also don't know how to really speak. Most of them are 50+ and seriously some of the stupidest people I have ever encountered. I imagine them with one eye in the center of their forehead with about 2 or 3 sets of teeth. Not even worth your time. If for shits and giggles go in there and just play your ass off and see how quickly you can get banned.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2010 01:37 

Quote:
ehh just another server i can go in if im bored and feel like getting banned :D
Just make sure to take screen shots so we can see how far you get.

I'm betting you get banned by 10 kills.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2010 02:33 

hahaha thats what i was doing in Smokinggunz
i still have those screenshots
that was like 4 days ago
didnt get banned though
just a warning
ill give it a go here after i get it at smokingguns