Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024 19:33

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010 16:05 

IP: 69.147.224.74:27015
Name: $The*Machine$_$NYC*Pub$
Game: CZ

This was definitely the most pathetic server I've ever been in.

First off, it has bots. In fact, only one other human was in there, though it showed six players, and that's about typical - it rarely has other humans in it.

Right when you join, your eardrums will be torn to pieces by the terrible audio clip that plays every single time you join.

But the worst part is the admins. We were trying to play with an admin named Dead Man Walking. The very first round, serialp0rt owned him, and his response was to slay serialp0rt. The next round, instead of slaying serialp0rt, he slayed all of serial's teammates (two bots), so serial would be at a disadvantage.

He then kicked us both out of the server. We decided to retaliate by making him kick us out of the server for a half hour, but while rejoining I was able to deduce something:

The admin was acting like this because he was ranked 1 in the server and he didn't want anybody to challenge his number 1 rank. He would even get to the point where he was slaying all but one bot on the other team just so he could kill it and increase his rank some more.

Pathetic.

Don't play in this server if you plan on killing an admin. You'll probably get kicked.

Post subject: Re: The Machine NYC Pub
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010 17:12 

Killing bots does not count towards a rank but yes I have been in this server and it is as bad as it gets

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010 17:21 

Quote:
Killing bots does not count towards a rank
It does if you set csstats_rankbots 1 in your amx file. It sets it so that bots can rank up (you could theoretically have a bot be number 1 in your server), and also adjusts your rank based on your shots/kills against bots.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010 21:45 

yeah it was really really sad. I am waging war against this clan. Until I get a response as to why they are so fags I and I hope the rest of the clan continually goes into their server and causes problems. I don't care if you team kill constantly. Piss them off and make them pay for it. I have never in all my years of gaming seen something as redonkulous as this. They will either ban me and the whole clan, or they will apologize.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010 22:05 

wow really?
i play with alot of their senior member or whatever
one good old friend of mine has always been in that clan ill bring it up with him actually
i dont play much on their pub unless real ppl are in their
but i enjoy their GunGame most of the time

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010 22:53 

Apparantly the guy is somebody that everybody in the clan knows is a huge douche bag and isn't even allowed to play in most of the clan's servers.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010 14:29 

It wasn't so bad when the other people were in there. In fact, when a few other admin got in there, they spent a good deal of time talking about what a big douche bag Dead Man Walking is lol. I played in there earlier when it was busy to have 4v4, all humans, it was pretty fun.

Their players aren't very good, so it won't be a good place for a challenge or for practice, but it was actually pretty fun.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010 17:40 

yea they aint the best of players but theyre cool though very chill

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010 18:54 

well its nice to know they hate that asshole too. now if they would just kick him out I would remove all the bad stuff about their server.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010 20:24 

thats what surprises me the most....any clan would have already done it lol