Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 17:22

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 05:50 

Condition-Zero: Bones HomeMachine IP: 69.62.252.50:27016
Human vs Bots game play!!!!
This game play mod forces humans to fight for their survival. The object of this game is simple: YOU MUST SURVIVE!
You start with just a knife and armor. Eliminate an Enemy to acquire their weapons.Then you must stay alive, because once you die you are back at square one. The knife is very potent, it's a 1 stab kill, yet the slash can take a little more. Get out there and give it your all. Have Fun and Good Luck (Trust me you'll need it).

Condition-Zero: xBones HOSTED IP: 68.232.172.12:27015
Xtreme Version of server above (just harder)

Condition-Zero: GunGame HomeMachine IP: 69.62.252.50:27018
Hopefully you know what this is....

Condition-Zero: Deathmatch HOSTED IP: 68.232.171.211:27015

Source: Warcraft HOSTED IP: 68.232.184.222:27015

Source: Zombie Riot
(Testing machine) IP: 24.23.35.156:27018
Humans Vs Zombie
It's currently running on an old Pentium D system from my home so your performance may vary.
TIP: Buyzone has been removed. To use different weapons than you're given at spawn you'll need to use the market. You can say !market to open the menu. Better yet, bind a key to the command. Example (using the "h" key): in console type: bind h "say !market"

Black-Ops: Altitude Chamber HOSTED IP: 209.247.83.193:3084

Condition-Zero: VIP HomeMachine IP: 69.62.252.50:27017
So I am sure you guys are all thinking o great CT only....

However this mod has been recreated by Apollyon and I (SavSin). It uses the same general idea of VIP that was created by Valve Where if you die you loose, but has added a whole new twist. No longer are we bound to those boring AS maps...

Below is a full description of what the mod does.

Outlaws: A Random player from T's Chosen as VIP for the Round.
  • VIP
    • special Model
    • Weapons: Deagle, Galil, Full Grenades
    • VIP Attributes: Plated Armor 150ap, 100 life (Life wont take damage till armor is gone)
    • VIP and ONLY VIP can plant the bomb
    • Once you die the round ends (unless bomb has been planted)
    • The VIP Must Exterminate the other team or Plant and Explode the bomb to win.

• Teammates
    • Allowed to Buy from the normal menu
    • Respawn Once (Total of 2 spawns per round)
    • Must protect the VIP (If he dies you lose)

Peacemakers: A Random player from CT's Chosen as VIP for the Round.
  • VIP
    • special Model
    • Weapons: Deagle, Famas, Full Grenades
    • VIP Attributes: Plated Armor 150ap, 100 life (Life wont take damage till armor is gone)
    • VIP and ONLY VIP can defuse the bomb
    • Once you die the round ends (even if the bomb has been planted)
    • The VIP Must Exterminate the other team or defuse the bomb to win.
  • Teammates
    • Allowed to Buy from the normal menu
    • Re-spawn Once (Total of 2 spawns per round)
    • Must protect the VIP (If he dies you loose)
DE Maps are all that is supported at this time. We are working on developing the game play for CT and T VIP's on a CS map. Hostage rescue only allows for one objective where as Bomb maps have a plant and defuse objective. If you have ideas about this please feel free to post and let us know.

List of Other plugins running
  • Multi-Jump
  • Variable Friendly Fire (XvG Custom-Public)
  • Medic (XvG Custom-Private)
  • Virtual Reality (XvG Custom-Public)
  • Weapon Tracers
  • No head shot (XvG Custom-Public)
  • Bullet Whizz
  • HookMod (XvG Custom)
  • Realistic Reloading
  • Sniper Realism

Last edited by SavSin on 19 Jun 2011 17:36, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 10:48 

The problem with those servers, and the reason I ended up not adding them to the good servers forum when you switched to XvG, is that most of them are hosted on a home machine that just can't handle it. I remember on the GrG servers, hosted in Apo's home, I got around 100 ping, and I played really well. On the new XvG servers, I get 120 ping and it plays HORRIBLE. I like the concepts behind them, but when I'm lagging too hard to kill a level 0 bot, it just becomes too much to handle and I can't personally call them "good".

Sav, I'll get your name changed right now.

Also, in a thread like this, it might be helpful if you gave a description of some of the servers (like xBones and VIP) and added IP addresses so people would be able to join.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 12:08 

yeah in all honestly I don't think they belong under good servers. If you live on the east coast then the servers are not worth joining. Bots will stand still and bullets pass right through them because the registry is atrocious. If these servers were hosted by a company then that would be different, but I don't think they belong under a section labeled GOOD SERVERS.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 17:17 

Jealous :) lol JK

All of our servers except Bones, Gungame, and VIP are hosted by a company... and its in the central USA... lol....

As for registry.. servers with AMX kills the registry..

And Anubis.. the servers that GrG had were on the same machine at Jesse and Annies house that XvG has... its our server machine we built..

Not meant to sound rude but just stating the facts... View the updated list to see the hosted by Gamerservers vs the ones on our home machine on 15 up 15 down internet.

Last edited by SavSin on 19 Jun 2011 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 17:43 

Quote:
All of our servers except Bones, Gungame, and VIP are hosted by a company... and its in the central USA... lol....

And Anubis.. the servers that GrG had were on the same machine at Jesse and Annies house that XvG has... its our server machine we built.. So... your guys comments contradict the posts in Ghost Rider Gaming servers.....
Interesting. I wonder why the performance of the XvG servers is so much worse than the GrG ones then... Maybe they were just never configured properly?

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 17:44 

They are the exact copy of each other.... and perform fine... you and SP are the only 2 that have ever complained to us about any type of issues.... minus bugs in our plugins that we have made...

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 17:49 

Guess it must be because we're the only ones this far out... I know a lot of people out east have similar problems, but don't care enough to bring it up.

Though on the other hand I played GrG when I lived in Tennessee, so that still doesn't really answer the question. I do know you have a lot more plugins than when it was with GrG. Like bleeding, medic, stuff like that. Maybe that's the difference.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 18:11 

Quote:
Guess it must be because we're the only ones this far out... I know a lot of people out east have similar problems, but don't care enough to bring it up.

Though on the other hand I played GrG when I lived in Tennessee, so that still doesn't really answer the question. I do know you have a lot more plugins than when it was with GrG. Like bleeding, medic, stuff like that. Maybe that's the difference.
Nope those are the same... Bones/GunGame dont have bleeding and never did.

lol.... i have lots of east coast players that play on there perfectly fine... with 100-150 ping.

So idk... could be your net too though its not always just the server.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 19:27 

actually you should ask anyone in our clan. also most of your clan has said something to me about how bad your servers are at one point or the other. beans, zoinks, wembly, silent when he was still there, everyone complains that the servers BLOW. I promise you they don't play fine with 100-150 ping. They just don't know what a good server plays like. I have amazing internet and one of the best computers you can possibly build. your servers are atrocious as far as registry goes. We have 1000 fps servers with amx and it does absolutely nothing to the performance. you are out of your fucking mind if you think your servers perform even OK. first of all, I don't know where you get off coming to my forums to advertise YOUR servers. Second of all, don't spout of information that is bullshit when you clearly are clueless. I don't care if the people from you clan I mentioned say I am a liar, I personally know they said it to me so that's that. your hosting company is fucking you in the ass if you think you have good service.

I don't care if you copied the same server 1000 times over, it performs like shit. Please don't come onto my forums advertising your shit and saying its good when it isn't. that is my only concern with this. its quite arrogant first of all to even do it, but the fact that you are full of shit is the worst part.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 21:15 

Well, apparantly, I've said something to offend SavSin.
Quote:
8:36 PM - SavSin: Just so you and SP know ... i am blocking you both from my firends list since nither of you can understand plain english... by me stating we just changed the names of the GrG servers.. if you have an issue with me then take it out on me not our clan... the servers are identical to GrG but w/e.... Peace... do not try to contact me.. you nor SP.. i am tired of you guys flairin up like its 3rd grade... for realll grow the fuck up..
LOL! I guess if that's the kind of admin in that clan, I will officially move this to the "bad servers". I have been nothing but courteous to Sav in this thread, so he blocks me tells me I'm being a third grade?

Poor performance, and admin that go crazy when I mention I get poor performance in a server. That's officially "bad".

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 23:07 

WTF is this shit??? Do we advertise all of our servers in other clan's forums, without asking permission of any kind. And most of us don't care about most EX NcB players in XvG who treated us like shit in the past. Guess some of them are still suck ups... .

Most can go suck my C_____k for all I care... .

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2011 00:48 

oh well, its been dealt with now and so hopefully everyone just moves on from it. let them deal with their mess and we will continue on.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2012 16:44 

Proof once again that XvG is not worth even trying to associate with.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2013 13:59 

Just to clear this up i am no longer associated with XvG as anubis knows... btw we upgraded our server box :) you should check it out anubis... its pretty sexy for a home based machine and the net is now 25/50 which makes no sense that its high upload than download lol but thats what they wanted to do

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2013 18:07 

And it's a good thing, too. Their leader stole clan funds, refused to return them, and then entire clan basically brushed it off. It's clear they're not a clan to be associated with.

I was playing in your commandos server just yesterday. The ping was a little high and the reg was a little funky because of the ping and the 64 tick and the sourcemod... but it was still a pretty decent game. Good work.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2013 18:51 

Quote:
And it's a good thing, too. Their leader stole clan funds, refused to return them, and then entire clan basically brushed it off. It's clear they're not a clan to be associated with.

I was playing in your commandos server just yesterday. The ping was a little high and the reg was a little funky because of the ping and the 64 tick and the sourcemod... but it was still a pretty decent game. Good work.
commandos?? im assuming you mean legends. to be honest with you csgo/source have weird registry completely different than cz and 1.6 its weird going from one game to the other.

Also the ping will be high lol were a country away from each other.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2013 20:31 

Yeah, whatever your GO one is called. I can never remember lol.

And duh the ping will be high. I wasn't surprised by it. Just mentioning why I don't play there much.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2013 14:33 

I know how much you like bones but I just finished a really nice updated version of it for css and go