Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 11:37

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: [CS] NcB servers
PostPosted: 17 Oct 2010 23:05 

Now, before anyone thinks this is being written because I hate NcB needs to actually read this and they will see I am only telling the truth.

IP: I don't have their ip's because they are not worth knowing
Game: CZ, Source, L4d2

This clan's servers are entirely bad because of the leader in the clan. That person would be Preswylde. First of all, he is a wannabe know-it-all that will tell his clan to run the servers one way but will rule over his servers with an iron first of douchebaggery. He actually still thinks crouch hopping will make you harder to kill, so loses his mind when anyone does it. Now that's not really a big deal, its just his ignorance of the game is enough to annoy anyone. If you just so happen to break one of the rules in the server you MIGHT get warned once, or you might get made an example of by getting one of pres's patented "timed bans" or altogether permanently banned. You really might not know that you did anything wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that preswylde is an angry kid burning ants with a magnifying glass and you are the ant. If you are new to the game you will just get made fun of, maybe not to your face but definitely to everyone else. There is no fair or right or wrong with Preswylde. It's his way or no way. Don't ever buy more than one full load out of grenades or you will face consequences from breaking HIS rules in HIS server. (I can't write that sentence without laughing) Also, if you wish to play in one of their servers, I hope you are poor or mediocre at best, because if you are good he will accuse you of hacking and ban you. Sometimes he will force screen shots on you with a plugin he installed. He will then ask you to email him the screen shots, AFTER you have joined the clan's forums using the procedure that he expects you to know, and when your screen shots get sent and show up clean, he will make up some ridiculous reason that you edited the photo and STILL ban you. I could go on and on about why these servers are bad but ultimately its just best to avoid them if you wish to have an enjoyable experience.

Post subject: Re: NcB servers
PostPosted: 18 Oct 2010 06:43 

Quote:
He will then ask you to email him the screen shots, AFTER you have joined the clan's forums using the procedure that he expects you to know, and when your screen shots get sent and show up clean, he will make up some ridiculous reason that you edited the photo and STILL ban you.
Poor Archangel. He loved the NcB servers, and played in them all the time, and that was his eventual fate.

A good rule of thumb for NcB servers: If you play in the servers long enough, you WILL get banned. Even if you become a member of the clan and help it out immensely, eventually you WILL get banned.

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2010 16:03 

dude that happened to archangel?!
wow...
Quote:
iron first of douchebaggery
youre right and it made me lol

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2010 16:13 

Archangel, not =NcB= Arcangel. He was some guy who used to play with us A TON and got banned. But it's not the same guy from Belgium who is currently still in the clan.

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2010 19:10 

oh alright then
then forget it
but the douchebaggery...lol
thats re entering my vocab

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2010 19:11 

Quote:
Game: CZ, Source, L4d2.
Uhhhhhh....I don't think NcB's game list consists of that anymore. You should just put "MW2" for their games.

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010 00:41 

rofl, thanks bunny I thought that would be a good way to put it. I like that word. Yes azn they are basically a clan that plays a game full of hackers. Good choice pres, or should I say Poseidon as he might be using again. Either way...GAY CHOICE!!!!!

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2013 21:23 

I forgot this was here..... Apo and I have retaken NcB after it fell well over a year or 2 ago

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013 00:09 

wats NcB?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2013 03:21 

NcB (NorcalBots) was the first clan the majority of us AM members were from. Savsin and his family ran the clan and it was meant to be a family-only clan I believe but they decided to let it get bigger with additional members. Later throughout the lifespan, one single member (Preswylde) ruined everything that was good about NcB. Even after much loyalty to him, he still would be the biggest piss-poor leader and give shit to anyone and everyone that disagreed with him. I left earlier than Anubis and the rest of AM because Luis and I couldn't take the shit. He accused Luis (back then, Luis and I were captains for half of the clan's scrim team) of hacking and it pissed Luis off. I actually lied about leaving (I told Pres it was a personal thing but in reality, I left because of Luis) and Pres gave me shit. Pres would sweet talk with you for the first couple of weeks and then BAM! You would end up on his shit list. So Absurd Minds was formed because Anubis and Serial wanted to show douchebags like Pres how a clan is REALLY ran. None of the bullshit ranking system that NcB and XvG ran. All you need is the clan leader (in our case clan LEADERS) and members. THAT IS IT. So there's a little bit of history for the newer AM members lol.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 02:49 

Quote:
NcB (NorcalBots) was the first clan the majority of us AM members were from. Savsin and his family ran the clan and it was meant to be a family-only clan I believe but they decided to let it get bigger with additional members. Later throughout the lifespan, one single member (Preswylde) ruined everything that was good about NcB. Even after much loyalty to him, he still would be the biggest piss-poor leader and give shit to anyone and everyone that disagreed with him. I left earlier than Anubis and the rest of AM because Luis and I couldn't take the shit. He accused Luis (back then, Luis and I were captains for half of the clan's scrim team) of hacking and it pissed Luis off. I actually lied about leaving (I told Pres it was a personal thing but in reality, I left because of Luis) and Pres gave me shit. Pres would sweet talk with you for the first couple of weeks and then BAM! You would end up on his shit list. So Absurd Minds was formed because Anubis and Serial wanted to show douchebags like Pres how a clan is REALLY ran. None of the bullshit ranking system that NcB and XvG ran. All you need is the clan leader (in our case clan LEADERS) and members. THAT IS IT. So there's a little bit of history for the newer AM members lol.

An proof is quite easy to see. The original NcB ran with Apo at the top only and everyone else was just members.. Ran smooth and everyone was happy. Towards the end when he got tired of running it he gave it to pres.... ranks came in and Im pretty sure i was the first to leave lol... SP might have left before me but i left before the scrim stuff started so who knows...

Then shortly after that apo and the rest of the fam followed and again we were family only... With XvG it was the same way... Basically Apo and I ran it with shadow as the "owner" a piss poor one if you ask me cared more about playing than the actual managment and costs of the clan (servers he wanted and website)

Then we left and they have this huge system of ranks Owner, Leader, Co-Leader, Senior Officerx2, Junior Officerx2, Scrim Team, Members

Again lots of trouble.. I miss the good ol days lol... I dont scrim but our community was never about that until post pres.

Apart from your scrimming lol you guys have done very well... by the way our linux test server is up... and working on scripts but its working awesome lol... thanks for your help anubis.. lol. (and i ran all 4 using terminal windows since were on a GUI worked great)

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 12:18 

ouch looks like u people had a rough time in NcB. was this in CZ or 1.6?

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 12:26 

Quote:
Apart from your scrimming lol you guys have done very well
wat.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 17:30 

Quote:
At the time, it was all Condition Zero. NcB owned by Pres was a huge mess. So huge that there were 2 scrim teams and that didn't go well at all. Clan members used to bicker a lot with each other and drama stemmed up from every damn corner (well that's how it was during my time in NcB with Pres.) I suppose serial and anubis can tell you guys the later half.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 18:24 

Quote:
Quote:
At the time, it was all Condition Zero. NcB owned by Pres was a huge mess. So huge that there were 2 scrim teams and that didn't go well at all. Clan members used to bicker a lot with each other and drama stemmed up from every damn corner (well that's how it was during my time in NcB with Pres.) I suppose serial and anubis can tell you guys the later half.
That's pretty much how it was the later half as well.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 20:17 

@Anubis... I dont like scrimming lol that what i meant by that..

And Azn... Dont forget about Press favorite....

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 20:30 

Oh ok lol. That was very confusing.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2013 20:34 

I didn't leave until well after all of you. Me and anubis left at almost the same time. That was when NcB fell apart completely. Joe left a few months after that because they didn't even play counter strike anymore. Things were actually really good in NcB until Pres gave me control over the competitive teams. He wanted them ran a certain way, and thought that I would do that. I thought his plan was complete shit and I knew what was best for the team so we changed things. When things changed he started trying to micromanage and I and the rest of the clan told him to back off. So he got butt hurt and stopped coming to practices and finally pulled himself out of the teams. Then he stopped showing up to play and eventually just stopped showing up.

Not to say I am the best clan leader or anything, but I do know what a clan needs to run and stay running. Pres never had it in him. Shadowdawg......that's just pathetic is all that is. When he took over and just absolutely ruined XVG I lost so much respect for shadow. He willing let in people that we KICKED OUT of our clan because they were trouble makers join without any care. I even went to him and told him, these people are bad eggs. They will cause problems just wait and see. He didn't care, said he would WATCH THEM. yeah you guys know how much he does that. I thought preswylde was the worst clan leader I had ever met.....actually its HANDS DOWN shadow dawg. that dude is fucking clueless at life much less gaming. I hope that clan crumbles.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2013 10:38 

You need a hug bro ..... I say appollyon or wat Eva was the worst he started on his spree of stupidity.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2013 22:45 

What pissed off Pres the most, is before a lot of us left, I got a vent going, so we can talk about out next move, as we were unhappy. And some really weren't getting along, and didn't feel welcome anymore, so I invited Serial and Anubis to my vent, and they invited a few others. And it's how AM was started. They mentionned starting something new, and I was onboard from the start. So some of us started to work at it from there, name of clan, forums, a logo and so on... . So many were suppose to follow us, and get away from the NcB bullshit, but never did. Their lost. I never regretted getting onboard with Serial and Anubis. We've had our ups and downs, but we've always had each others back when needed. So Serial's idea of starting something new, worked out very well.