Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 05:31

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Redman113's Life Story
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2013 20:19 

Well first off, im not gonna have a lot to write about since im only 13 but ill give it a shot

I was born november 3rd 1999 in the suburbs outside of philadelphia. I lived in a somewhat upperclass area. Damn it, i already dont know what to write about. Well i met my best friend palms when i was about 2 weeks old. He only lived a couple blocks down and our parents were good friends(and still are). I went to preschool with palms and then met my next big friend, Lexycon/Jake. All 3 of us were good friends in preschool. When i started elementary school i lost contact with lexycon and we werent really friends anymore but i still remained best friends with palms. When i got to middle school in 5th grade i wasnt the most popular kid. I was somewhere in the middle and still am there. As i went thru 5th and 6th grade i suffered from depression. I just didnt really enjoy life anymore and there is probably something hereditary with it since my grandfather commited suicide. And in 6th grade i made probably the worst decision of my life...i decided to kill myself. I jump out my bedroom window from the second floor at night and landed on some stones. But thankfully i survived. I didnt tell anyone and pretty much had to suck up a dislocated shoulder(which i was able to pop back in) and a broken foot. I tried to do minimul activity. After that night a lightbulb went off in my head to show that life is actually worth it and how i would be make life for everyone i knew harder, so i plowed thru. And then this last february i had one of the most painful experiences of my life. One of my friends almost slammed open a door and the edge of it went strait into my left eye. I went strait to the ER and then was sent all the way to Philly on a snowy night. I had a dark spot in my vision and it looked like a patch of blood was in my vision. After a lot of poking and prodding i got sent home at around 1:30 am. I had to sleep strait up, couldnt bend over, sneeze, cough or lift anything heavy or i could make my eye rebleed. I got about one hr of sleep that night and was in extreme pain since the door left a tear in my cornea. And now i have Traumatic Glaucoma(look it up if u dont know what it is) and have to take an eye drop in the morning and at night that stings like a bitch. So around June i met AM by playing in one of ur servers. Serial seemed nice so i friended him. He told me about the mumble server and i joined. About a week later i tole palms about it and he joined. At first everyone pretty much hated me except for serial anubis and palms. And after reading what people had to say about me on the forums, i realized i was nearly banned from the mumble server. So i pretty much stayed with AM after pretty much getting denied the first time. And eventually here i am writing this in october. I am so glad for 1. im not dead 2. im not blind and 3. I didnt quit AM after getting denied the first time.

Well that is pretty much my life so far

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2013 21:21 

This is probably the saddest thing I have ever read. Life is something to cherish. Thankfully you are still alive. I've been to places where people committed suicide and the site is not good at all. You think you are doing yourself a favor but in reality, you are hurting everyone that loves you. It is a good thing that you overcame your depression and I am also glad that you are in the clan with us.

Stay strong and be careful! Also, if you are ever feeling down or want to talk about anything, let one of us know. We will all be more than happy to sit down and talk to you.

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2013 21:29 

Thx mutiny. Means a lot to me

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 09:14 

It's really scary to think my best friend almost committed suicide. I never knew that before, I don't know what I would've done, your like my second brother. 5th-6th grade were some fun years you gotta admit though.

16gb Ram
Razer Deathadder
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Steelseries QCK+ XL Navi Edition (Heavy)

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 09:36 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
5th-6th grade were some fun years you gotta admit though.
He just said he was depressed during that time :s

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 09:47 

Honestly the only time i really didnt hate life was with my friends

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 09:55 

Quote:
He just said he was depressed during that time :
I never knew that though, when we hung out, it was fun.

16gb Ram
Razer Deathadder
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Steelseries QCK+ XL Navi Edition (Heavy)

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 13:53 

yeah man, we had a former member commit suicide. it was a terrible thing. even us, having never met him in real life were troubled by it, some greatly. I know it really bothered me, northern, jester, and joe having been probably closure to him than anyone else. I don't judge you for having attempted it, but truly it causes 10 times more pain than you could ever imagine. We are glad you stuck it out with us as well, or we wouldn't have let you in. Keep your head up though. You obviously have friends that care very much about you.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 14:52 

Wow. I dont mean to be rude or anything but who?

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 15:25 

I think he killed himself before you even started coming around.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 15:41 

yeah, it was before we knew you. He went by the name silent on the forums and in game. His son and daughter were also in our clan, his daughter still technically is, but we haven't heard from her in over a year.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 18:52 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
He went by the name silent on the forums and in game.
WHAT. I don't know how the fuck I missed that but wtf! Holy shit :( I thought he just wasn't active :(

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2013 23:59 

Quote:
Quote:
He went by the name silent on the forums and in game.
WHAT. I don't know how the fuck I missed that but wtf! Holy shit :( I thought he just wasn't active :(
You live under a rock! lol

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2013 03:22 

actually travis I think it happened while you were away working if I remember correctly. it was like a week or two after jero left that time. I don't know if you can remember if that over laps with you being gone or not.

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2013 05:24 

Quote:
actually travis I think it happened while you were away working if I remember correctly. it was like a week or two after jero left that time. I don't know if you can remember if that over laps with you being gone or not.
Damn, that's horrible :(

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2013 06:27 

I feel bad for his children