Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 04:08

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Meet serialp0rt
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010 12:53 

As Northern pointed out, it's about time to get this ball rolling on these member threads, so let's start it out with the Clan Leader, serialp0rt!

First off, tell us a few words that describe you.

Now, on to the questions:

How old are you?
Where are you from?
What is your favourite map?
What is your favourite weapon in the game?
Do you play any computer games besides CZ?
What are some other hobbies you have?
What's your favourite animal?
If you had one wish what would it be?
Are you a righty or a lefty?
How long have you been playing the Counter Strike series?
1.6 or CZ?
What made you decide to join AM?
What is your favourite sport?
What's your job?
What website do you visit most?
What's your favorite past time?
What was your first gaming console?
Smoking?
Do you read? If so what is your favorite book?
Who is your favorite author?
What is your favorite movie?
If you had a choice, would you vote for Sarah Palin, or a retarded monkey that is prone to violence?
Do you play any instruments?
Do you play or watch any sports? If so what, and what are your favorite teams?
If you could be who ever you wanted to be, who would you be? And why?
Favourite type of music? Favourite band? Favourite song?
Why?
What's your favorite colour?
What's your favourite meal?
What's your favourite drink?
What's your favourite dessert?

Post subject: Re: Meet serialp0rt
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2010 23:14 

I am a huge first person shooter lover. I have been playing games since the beginning of counter strike and the original rainbow six. Rainbow six was my favorite game ever. I was in a clan called USNS. We were the number 1 clan in the world (of course they were number 1 before I got there) My friend is really the one that got me into games like this. I used to be straight into nintendo lol. I love sports as well, especially college basketball. I am a huge comic book geek and just a nerd in general. Although before I ruined my body with injuries I was very athletic and played all sports that I could. Not so much now lol. Now onto the questions.

How old are you? I am 24 but I will be 25 in december
Where are you from? I live in Tennessee though I guess I am FROM North Carolina.
What is your favourite map? cs_militia_cz I like it so much better than the 1.6 version because of the added sewer ladders. I also enjoy the way the windows on the front of the house are designed in the CZ version.
What is your favourite weapon in the game? Well maybe the m4a1, though I really like the scout a lot.
Do you play any computer games besides CZ? I play left 4 dead 2, cs 1.6, cs source, garry's mid, and I play various web games that I find on newgrounds. I also own bioshock 2 WHICH I LOVE, but I haven't played the multiplayer yet.
What are some other hobbies you have? I like to read, watch movies, write poems or stories, play ping pong (I am really good),play sports (not as hard as I used to), cornhole (that's the bean bag throwing game its not how it sounds) and collecting cool looking liquor bottles.
What's your favourite animal? a snake, specifically the black mamba or the king cobra. If I could own EITHER of these snakes, I would probably be the happiest person to ever live.
If you had one wish what would it be? I know it sounds corny, and people can make fun of me if they want but I want peace everywhere. I have seen too many bad things that you just don't talk about...peace and nothing more.
Are you a righty or a lefty? righty
How long have you been playing the Counter Strike series?
1.6 or CZ? I have been playing since just after the beta.
What made you decide to join AM? ummmm lol there is a whole thread devoted to why I created this clan. I will leave that alone. I created this clan to show other clans how you do it. No bullcrap that's the truth. I am tired of going to other servers and have idiot admin that either don't know how to properly handle situations (knowing what a hacker actually is) or playing in a server where people get belittled for not being as good or maybe being new. So I created this. I want everyone to feel welcome here no matter what game you play, but still be able to find competitive play.
What is your favourite sport? Baseball to play, basketball to watch.
What's your job? I currently work at staples.
What website do you visit most? 1.absurdminds.net 2.reddit.com 3. tmz.com 4.liveleak.com / failblog.org
What's your favorite past time? getting read science books to me when I was little.
What was your first gaming console? nintendo
Smoking? you know it ;)
Do you read? If so what is your favorite book? yes, Last of the Breed
Who is your favorite author? Stephen King hands down, then louis Lamour
What is your favorite movie? Matrix
If you had a choice, would you vote for Sarah Palin, or a retarded monkey that is prone to violence? monkey definately. WAY smarter. easy choice.
Do you play any instruments? piano, took lessons for 5 years. learning the guitar from my girlfriend Anubis.
Do you play or watch any sports? If so what, and what are your favorite teams? I watch all sports. UNC Tar heels for college basketball, Tennessee for college football, Braves or Cubs, for baseball, predators or penguins for hockey, and team lebron plays on for basketball pro, colts and tennessee titans for pro football.... I can't think of anymore right now.
If you could be who ever you wanted to be, who would you be? And why? superman....I would love to help people, and even through I am scared of heights I have always wanted to be able to fly like that since I was a little kid.
Favourite type of music? Favourite band? Favourite song? Rap, Black hawk, Don't Take the Girl (Tim McGraw)
Why? Oh, WHY THE INSANITY?????
What's your favorite colour? Orange
What's your favourite meal? Grilled Steak
What's your favourite drink? Mellow Yellow, Sweet Tea, Jack and Coke
What's your favourite dessert? homemade ice cream of any flavor

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2010 01:38 

I'm 13. I'm nearly 14, and I sound 10! WHAT THE HECK!? I'm on medication for ADHD, currently off it because it made me underweight, since that is a side effect. I also like gaming. Not much else to say at the moment.

How old are you? 13.
Where are you from? Illinois.
What is your favourite map? de_dust2!!!
What is your favourite weapon in the game? AK-47/colt.
Do you play any computer games besides CZ? Pretty much any Valve game, minus HL2:Deathmatch. Currently I'm mostly playiong Left4 Dead which is coincidentally based off the CS engine!
What are some other hobbies you have? YEAH RIGHT!!!
What's your favourite animal? A dog, Labs especially.
If you had one wish what would it be? Infinite wishes!!! Heh...
Are you a righty or a lefty? Lefty and proud! :D
How long have you been playing the Counter Strike series? Not very long... I hardly played CS:S and I'm new to 1.6/CZ...
1.6 or CZ? I haven't played them enough to really say, but from my experience they are pretty much the same, excluding graphics. I do, however enjoy the single player mode, but I did feel disappointed when I played CS to find a VIP mode excluded in CZ. From my short time of playing the two... I'll have to choose CZ with 1.6 at a close second.
What made you decide to join AM? Um... serialp0rt asked so I said (EXACT QUOTE!!!): "sure"
What is your favourite sport? I don't like sports.
What's your job? I have no job!
What website do you visit most? Youtube, the Left 4 Dead wiki and here, Respectively.
What's your favorite past time? Playing with my classic gray N64 and gray controller...
What was your first gaming console? Sega Genesis
Smoking? NOPE! I don't want the black lung... I don't like that smell, either. I DON'T WANNA BE THE SMOKER FROM LEFT 4 DEAD! :cry:
Do you read? If so what is your favorite book? Not much. GAME MANUALS AN GUIDES!
Who is your favorite author? Prima game guides.
What is your favorite movie? So far, Avatar! ... Oh god, that rhymed...
If you had a choice, would you vote for Sarah Palin, or a retarded monkey that is prone to violence? Palin, at least she wont rip a woman's face off and cause a witnessing police officer to have to go through therapy... Stupid monkeys...
Do you play any instruments? No...
Do you play or watch any sports? If so what, and what are your favorite teams? No.
If you could be who ever you wanted to be, who would you be? And why? ME! I always chose "myself" when I was in, lets say 2nd grade, when I played an imaginary game with other kids, and they would say, "Who do ya wanna be?" Other kids would say stuff like, "Goku!" "Mario!" etc.
Favourite type of music? Favourite band? Favourite song? Don't listen to much music.
Why? I don't really like to sit around and listen to music. I'm too impatient.
What's your favorite colour? Green.
What's your favourite meal? Homemade burgers.
What's your favourite drink? XXX any alcohol! Just kidding! I like Yoo-hoos.
What's your favourite dessert? That's a tough one... Any sweets, I guess.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2010 05:27 

i want to say so much but im lazy
for now im just gonna say that my dad LOVES loius lamour books
he literally almost HAD the whole collection of his lol

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2010 10:39 

okay I think a few people have gotten confused at how we do these threads. This thread was specifically designed for me to answer these questions and for others to ask me more questions about my answers. Soon we will make another thread for another clan member. After we are done with all the clan members we will move onto our regular public guests. So please everyone else refrain from answering these questions until your thread is made. Thank you.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]