Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 12:01

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 11:59 

I was wondering if we should gather up these videos and all the evidence against the pros that have been cheating and compile the information. If nothing else but to inform our clan members better of what kind of cheats there are out there and what to look for. I personally, didn't know about this whole aim key thing that just grabs a person when you want. People are using these cheats in different ways than intended now to hide it all the better. The aim key for instance can be used to lock onto someone so you can get an instant shot, but it also will lock onto someone through walls so you get an IDEA of where they are. What does everyone else think of this idea? Do you think it would be beneficial at all?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 12:04 

I think it would be way to hard to spot. The majority of pros were caught with software and not actual videos of hacking

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 12:45 

I would love to see more videos posted.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 14:10 

What are you talking about redman? What would be too hard to spot? Videos where people have already shown what you should be looking for in the video are really what I am talking about. Showing some of flusha's gifs would be incredibly easy to analyze now. Are you thinking I want to take RANDOM videos and try to figure out if people are hacking? I want to compile stuff that has already been done and try to further the clan members knowledge.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 15:02 

I think he didn't read your post lol

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 15:36 

I did. Unless they're blatantly hacking(which a pro wouldn't do) it is very hard to find stuff. The chances of getting definite hacks are very low

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 15:49 

Serial is asking if people would be interested in seeing videos of confirmed or highly likely hacks. Are you saying that hacks are too hard to spot ever and no video actually shows anything?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 17:21 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I think it would be a great idea and a terrible idea.

Great idea: Knowledge. Everybody should be as informed as possible about the things that (a/e)ffect their lives.

Terrible idea: "Admins won't kick you for being new at the game, nor will they kick you for being "too good"". I'm worried this will get abused. I've posted, a few weeks ago, about my concerns about the banning frequency (which has been noted by all and very much appreciate by me) and I fear that this will just be an excuse to ban people who are doing too good.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 18:21 

We've never banned anybody for hacking unless it was super obvious. I'm not worried about that at all.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 18:48 

Quote:
Serial is asking if people would be interested in seeing videos of confirmed or highly likely hacks. Are you saying that hacks are too hard to spot ever and no video actually shows anything?
Oh I thought it was you pick random videos from the player

Revised opinion:
Not bad. I think we should make videos and or streams

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2014 19:24 

I, for one, would find this extremely helpful! I'd love to be better at spotting hacks.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2014 21:19 

I would find this interesting and of some use.
Who are the pro players who have been caught hacking? Very sad.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2014 03:09 

Quote:
I would find this interesting and of some use.
Who are the pro players who have been caught hacking? Very sad.
Emilio from Team Property got Vac banned live during a game.

Smn got vac banned followed by Kqly and sf from Titan and Epsilon.

Everyone and their mother hates flusha because they claim he is aimlocking despite the fact that all of the players of fnatic do shady shit (except pronax). Infact, I am more positive olofm has cheated recently than flusha. Youtube "olofm mirage usp shots" if you want to see for yourself.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2014 08:51 

olof and flusha are bonafide cheaters. So brazen that they would hack at a major fucking lan. I'll try to get with robot or something and get all the videos gathered up and posted here.

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2015 02:53 

Quote:
olof and flusha are bonafide cheaters. So brazen that they would hack at a major fucking lan. I'll try to get with robot or something and get all the videos gathered up and posted here.
Did you happen to ever do this? Also just curious if there has been an updated list of the pros names who were caught hacking and what the response from the community has been.

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2015 03:11 

Everyone on the internet seems to forget. Reddit has basically forgiven flusha, decided it was a witch hunt, and unless vac detects things it doesn't matter what someone does or the community figures out. I'll try to do the videos though yeah, I haven't yet.

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2015 03:55 

Ok cool thanks, was just curious.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2015 08:58 

can anyone give any info on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DqHxP2 ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2015 09:07 

.... He was tracing the enemy through the wall + smoke.

This gets sketchier every day.

I have two feeling regarding hackusations against flusha. First, he seemed like the guy that would want to hack. His demeaner is not too appealing and he wants to be the best. However, I think people are watching every move he makes and anything sketchy will get reposted to reddit/htlv/other forums. I feel if someone gave f0rest as much attention as this it would be the same deal, you know what I mean?

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2015 09:17 

I don't know. There were likes of compilations put together of top players during the flusha scandal, and no one else seemed as fishy as flusha. Like not even close. I don't know if this video means anything as its out of context, and I wasn't watching the matches over the weekend. I am hoping jero or someone saw this happen and can comment further on it.