Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 13:02

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2014 08:19 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Quote:
sometimes it depends on how long the map lasts
That's true. Since it's based on play time, and you only get drops at the end of a map, I guess you would have a greater chance of getting a drop if it was a longer map.
There is an X amount of minutes that a map has to be played otherwise there will just be no drops. I don't know how long the time is but I know its definitely longer than 5 minutes.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2014 08:25 

Quote:
There is an X amount of minutes that a map has to be played otherwise there will just be no drops. I don't know how long the time is but I know its definitely longer than 5 minutes.
I believe if it is less than that cap, though, your playtime still counts and you simply receive the drop next time you play a map longer than that.

However, since our 1v1 had a map time limit of 20m, it is never going to be an issue. All maps take the same length of time, and it's longer than the limit. In other words, there is exactly nothing I can change to allow more drops on the server.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2014 13:50 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Quote:
I believe if it is less than that cap, though, your playtime still counts and you simply receive the drop next time you play a map longer than that.

However, since our 1v1 had a map time limit of 20m, it is never going to be an issue. All maps take the same length of time, and it's longer than the limit. In other words, there is exactly nothing I can change to allow more drops on the server.
The only times in ANY servers that I've seen it less than the cap is when people RTV

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2014 15:06 

Posting here to save: I'm going to try putting this plugin on the server tonight and see if it works appropriately.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2014 17:02 

This plugin crashes the server, so currently there is no way to get the desired skin behavior.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2015 20:45 

splewis has finally released his newest 1v1 plugin version. I have put the updated version on both servers, but since I have been at work for 13 hours I am literally too exhausted to think and I can't even begin to configure it.

If you notice any problems please post them here so I have less work to do tomorrow.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2015 07:36 

Quote:
splewis has finally released his newest 1v1 plugin version. I have put the updated version on both servers, but since I have been at work for 13 hours I am literally too exhausted to think and I can't even begin to configure it.

If you notice any problems please post them here so I have less work to do tomorrow.
Ok, I think I have it done right. If you notice any problems, definitely tell me.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2015 17:08 

I put the map am_snowy on the server. Let me know if you happen to hear people complaining about it.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2018 14:01 

Does anybody have an interest in maintaining our 1v1 server? It currently seems to be our least popular.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2018 18:42 

I'd rather focus on the sanitarium and asylum personally.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2018 18:15 

I agree with Serial