Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 17:24

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
 Post subject: Re: I can't anymore.
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 10:14 

That's a difference of philosophy. I don't agree people choose to act anyway. A handful of people were leaving if wet didn't remove him. He was destroying it by making b people not want to be Around and wanting to leave because of his presence.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 10:15 

Quote:
That's a difference of philosophy. I don't agree people choose to act anyway. A handful of people were leaving if wet didn't remove him. He was destroying it by making b people not want to be Around and wanting to leave because of his presence.
Yes a difference of opinion .. would you say i could make you mad?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 10:29 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
I don't know why robot is suddenly not the one with the issue. He hasn't changed. He doesn't deserve me to be nice to him no matter his apology. He tried to destroy this clan. He made everyone hate themselves and feel like shit. He isn't getting unbanned. I don't understand what is dissapointing in people's reaction here. I think it's perfectly reasonable for how he acted. Most everyone was hurt by robot. I think they all deserve to tell him how they feel no mater how harsh. He should have expected this type of response with how he left.
He did expect this response. He said so in this thread. The problem is the prolonged hate. It's just a bandwagon to hop on. The mob feeds the mob. Everybody was rightfully angry. He deserved to get shit from everyone. And he did. He doesn't deserve to get shit every time he tries to make resolution. This whole thing reflects VERY poorly on everybody. The actions of the clan do not reflect the mission and purpose of the clan in this whole situation. I never said robot wasn't the one with the issue. He realizes he's the one with the issue. But now everybody has taken it upon themselves to tear him apart for it, when he's trying to fix it. After all the effort everybody's put into helping robot, he's finally ready to listen. Why would we ALL turn our backs now. If it doesn't work out, we were at the exact same spot as before. If it does work out, then all the effort went to good use.

Final thought: you go to prison to be punished for your crimes and to be rehabilitated back into society. Robot feels his ban has been his punishment and is requesting, not to be rehabilitated into the clan, but just into the public community.

If the answer is no, drop it. Everybody. It's not pathetic to be angry. It's pathetic to stomp on somebody who is apologizing for something you've already stomped on them for.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 10:32 

Quote:
He isn't getting unbanned.
The referee has made his decision and the player gets a red card. This red card isn't for out of the game however, it's for out of the stadium. 1/4 of the team wants the former player who played dirty to come back and get a second chance. 3/4 of the team was hurt by the former player and want him banned from the stadium for life. In the end, it doesn't matter since the former player is out of the stadium. I am the former player. I don't understand why this ban appeal is still up after serial has set in stone for what should be my fate. All this is leading to is nasty comment after nasty comment. If the ban is set in stone, why are we still fighting? I was told I had to change people's minds. Clearly this didn't work. I would love to go into mumble today and talk 1 by 1 for all the people that want to tell me why I was wrong. I don't care if they berate me. But the decision is in place I don't think It's likely to change. I am still sorry as ever. That being said people still want to hold anger. I get that.

Adios Amigos

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 10:41 

Well if your giving up I guess that answers many other questions but as far as this thread is concerned I much rather finish the Philisophical benchmark ... for the record im not mad ... nor am i going to be blaming anyone ... i cant live with hatred anymore ... ive grown past that emotion

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 10:53 

I'm not giving up. Serial made his decision. He said I will never get unbanned. That's something I can't change. I'm not going to fight what is inevitable. It's set in stone until further notice, right?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 11:17 

Now now playing the victim isnt smart ... whoaisme isnt a good choice ... think again ... serial is very right on many levels ... with his ethics morals and values ... he has few people in competition against him ... ive known serial for quite sometime ... one of the greatest respects i have for him is his selfless devotionals towards his clan members ... he values family ... anubis alike ... together they form a balance and a very well established community within an unstable world of gamers ... this community (whether he admits it or not) is serials child ... however as successful as this community has been ... you managed to act in such a way that people chose to abandon a community that they called home ... i still see that they way people chose to react to you is their dilemma not yours however your issue is respecting what you actually did and the questions i have is how,why,and for what reason ... and what exactly has changed ... now i may not have been around for most of it but seeing my involvment from time to time allows me to chime in ... we have some say yes some say maybe and some say no ... i chose to say .... why? What? How? And i know serial would let me get my answers ... because he and i have a respect for each other that spans almost a decade now ... i believe he will allow me to explore what i want in effort to understand something ..

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 11:41 

I'm not playing the victim. I have owned up to what I did and realize that he stated I will be banned. That's a fact. I can't change what he said. I wasn't being critical to serial, I just repeated what he said. If he thinks I deserve to stay banned then I suppose that's what's going to happen. There is no animosity. I answered as many questions I could.
I still want to hear what Cemy says. I know she Is away on a road trip (I think). What she says will have the greatest impact on me because I hurt her the most in my nasty letter.
I didn't deserve Cemy and Cemy didn't deserve me. I was terrible.

Once again, all discussion of a ban appeal is useless if there is not chance of me being unbanned. That's not to downput anything it's what I would call a logistical fact. If you have nothing to fight for because it's set in stone, then there is no reason to fight it.

I thank you for your input Jester and it's nice to see someone coming at this from a question/answer perspective. I know you cursed me out a lot and I deserved it. You are definitely handling this the right way and I truly am grateful.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 11:58 

Pandering to me and saying things like there is nothing to be done ... nothing can be changed ... i have seen people like serial change their minds before ... as for telling you if serial has changed his mind for something like this ... well priveldge had priveldge and that is a shared history that serial and me have and thats private ... however the point is ... you acceptance of serials final answer is proving more to the con then it is the pro ... serial isnt a dictator ... he careful weighs out what everybodys opinion ... so does anubis ... we came from that sort of clan ... a dictatorship and its something serial anubis azn blind myself and several others resented deeply ... what you are missing is the amount of dedication you went against when it comes to serial ... hes pissed because you say you care but at ever turn you are willing to give up which tells us you dont really care ... ive been told NO before ... i dont quit so i find a way to make it a yes ... to show i really care ... if your unwilling to acknowledge serials feelings and understand his position then yes you wont win ... but you greatly hurt many people but serial is more than hurt ... the offended rarely offer up what the root of their feelings are but its one of the hardest things to come back from ... im not going to tell you how but your issue is apparently obvious chose to fix it and maybe just maybe youll be forgiven but it never be forgotten ... chose to give up and all your words prior to this are all lies ... and you prove to everyone theyre right ... thats the predicament your in ... its called digging yourself a hole ... see your lucky because i subscribe to the "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" belief so you only fooled me once by comparison so that is why i am still neutral in this discussion so dont thank me ... my judgments are based on experience not emotion

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:08 

Quote:
chose to give up and all your words prior to this are all lies
I would say that fighting something for 2 weeks and being as sincere as possible with my apologizes would very nicely contradict this statement. It's not an issue of giving up. It's an issue of where do I go from here? I don't know what to do next. I have layed out my reasons and apologies. If you look at it as pandering, so be it. I'm just trying to be nice. I'm not quitting but it seems unwise to fight against something that has been repeated twice. That's why I feel stuck. What the fuck do I do?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:13 

You're exact words were robot is not the one with an issue. That it was how we were responding.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:13 

Ive been fighting for my children for five years now ... fighting for something is pointless if you give on the sign of a failure ... where does that leave people like serial ...? Maybe he doesn't want to just hear apologies ... did you ask in particular to him or anyone else like Azn or Insanity? The people that are willing to give you a chance would be hurt too because they would have placed some sort of trust in you AGAIN for nothing...

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:14 

Quote:
You're exact words were robot is not the one with an issue. That it was how we were responding.
Confused ...? What reference again?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:16 

Question: Would you guys want me to hop into mumble to discuss this? I know Kami said he would. I want clarification on other members as well.

Last edited by -r0b07 on 14 Jul 2015 12:18, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:17 

I prefer a line of record so the forums will do fine for now besides serial and anubis wouldnt be able to be present

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:19 

I don't understand this statement.
Quote:
.. did you ask in particular to him or anyone else like Azn or Insanity? The people that are willing to give you a chance would be hurt too because they would have placed some sort of trust in you AGAIN for nothing...
Can you clarify this please?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:22 

Did you ask people personally how you could resolve the issues ... doing it on the forum might be to your advantage ... accepting critism is one thing ... doing something with it is another ... find out what they want

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:26 

Quote:
Did you ask people personally how you could resolve the issues ... doing it on the forum might be to your advantage ... accepting critism is one thing ... doing something with it is another ... find out what they want
Alright. The people that I am in disagreement with have me blocked so I suppose I will say it on the forums. What do you want me to do? What do you think would be a healthy solution? What is the endgame for us to resolve this issue? To anyone saying no to me playing on AM servers, tell me what I could do to help change that. What will the next step be? Apologies have been made. Where do we go from here?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:28 

Nothing is to be discussed while we are out of town.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2015 12:28 

Thats a start but remember that even opposition provides room for change ... one hole in the road doesn't stop your journey, the choice of whether or not you giving trying is...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next