Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 16:37

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
 Post subject: Re: I can't anymore.
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 13:10 

Alright

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 13:16 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Do not use me as your scapegoat jester. I am one person. If you are going to make everybody angry because I disagree with you, that's on you. Be direct. Beating around the bush just makes others angry when they interpret your vague words as you thinking there's more at fault than just me

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 13:21 

I've had enough of this! Travis, Jester, to the playground outside under the monkey bars! We gonna do this with fisticuffs and I want a clean fight! No kicking in the nuts, no eye gouging, no biting, and definitely no finger up the ass.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 13:44 

monkey bars? fuck that its serious! meet at the flag poll!

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 13:48 

This is the holy grail of off topic.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 15:07 

Look if you felt that i was telling you what to do ... i wasnt nor anybody else ... anybody that knows me knows i dont order people to do anything i am not your boss your parent or a god ... i suggest things and if people take them then fine if not its no sweat off my brow ... but it remains the fact that if someone says something and you take a certain emotion to it then that is your part in it ... i dont make people mad ... they vhoose to feel that way ... through all of this people have responded with things that at times were purposely meant to make me mad ... but they didnt because i chose not to be mad ... and yea maybe the perception was wrong but my thgts are clear and i stand by it ... if you dont understand something i say or anybody else then ask ... plz dont think or assume i am at all like robot ... twice the age twice the knowledge twice the fucks not to give because at a time i did take everythong in and it angered me but i am passed that ... and yes anger just like happiness is a childs emotion ... you dont believe me then look it up because as children we do not know the wode array of emotions that we learn as adults the basic emotions are all we know ... when it was first told to me that way ... yea i took offense and it was my fault for feeling that way because i dodnt take the time to understand but it was the truth ... not that i agreed with it but it was ... it was undeniable. .. so my goal has been to erase that from my mind ... ppl have told me that i will fail eventually but theyre not me and vise versa so lets look at it like this ... dont take the context out of what i say ... you have all told me the truth about how you feel and even some have lashed back ... i dont hate you nor am i mad because it was the truth as you see it ... i thank you for that becauwe the truth is what matters ... but after givi g up so much of myself to emotions i will not anymore ... i am not better than anybody but again if you take ot out of context and get mad remember you choose to feel that way i didnt force you

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 16:03 

Quote:
Look if you felt that i was telling you what to do ... i wasnt nor anybody else ... anybody that knows me knows i dont order people to do anything i am not your boss your parent or a god ...
i can see the misunderstanding, i think the misunderstanding comes to how you bring up your argument. it is as if you are speaking down to people. that is the agitating part, you may not read it that way but most of us do. something to get used too i suppose.
Quote:
i suggest things and if people take them then fine if not its no sweat off my brow ... but it remains the fact that if someone says something and you take a certain emotion to it then that is your part in it
this is true to an extent, it depends on what is said and how it is said. there is always a meaning between the lines if you want to admit it or not.
Quote:
... i dont make people mad ...
( possibly remembering wrong, if so i apologize and take back what is said ) i remember in mumble that you said that you sometimes like to invoke people to get angry for a debate or someone being a troll.
Quote:
through all of this people have responded with things that at times were purposely meant to make me mad
where is this? if anything i have seen people take how you were acting and return it to you. if anything you should realize how others are feeling from what you say and how you say it.
Quote:
and yea maybe the perception was wrong but my thgts are clear and i stand by it ... if you dont understand something i say or anybody else then ask
respectable, understood.
Quote:
... plz dont think or assume i am at all like robot
not saying you are like robot, saying how you were portraying yourself is like robot. two different things, so i get the misunderstanding.
Quote:
... twice the age twice the knowledge twice the fucks not to give
had to point this out because it is used a lot. age plays no factor what so ever, you may run into people that act more mature then you and may be younger than you. for example i am constantly asked how old i was and when given the answer many said they thought i was in my late 20's.

Quote:
... and yes anger just like happiness is a childs emotion ... you dont believe me then look it up because as children we do not know the wode array of emotions that we learn as adults the basic emotions are all we know
....what?.....

Quote:
... when it was first told to me that way ... yea i took offense and it was my fault for feeling that way because i dodnt take the time to understand but it was the truth ... not that i agreed with it but it was ... it was undeniable. .. so my goal has been to erase that from my mind ...
i hope you succeed in finding yourself, and bettering yourself as a person. as someone who is going through mental issues as well, i know it is not an easy task. if you need support, truly, do not be afraid to ask.

Quote:
i am not better than anybody but again if you take ot out of context and get mad remember you choose to feel that way i didnt force you

just a simple misunderstanding on how things were read/perceived.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 16:09 

Quote:
Look if you felt that i was telling you what to do ... i wasnt nor anybody else ... anybody that knows me knows i dont order people to do anything i am not your boss your parent or a god
But everybody who knows you has been repeatedly telling you that that is exactly how you were sounding. :/

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 16:26 

Is it hard, to stay, on topic, maybe? We are ruining robot's thread over little things.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 16:28 

FISTICUFFS! Like I demanded, Travis and Jester at the monkey bars!

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 16:41 

Well thank you insanity for that great analytical view point by far that is the best ive seen at understand what i was getting at ... make no mistake i am not harshing anyone ... that is not the intent ... i simply saw something wrong that did not make any sense and spoke up ...

And anubis i know you probably know me best of all even over serial (sorry serial) but you know the difference between my past trolling and my defiance to the norm... if i had to put it into perspective the easiest way for me to explain would be .. most people like to think outside the box but there is a circle around that box and i like to think outside of that circle ... i get it that most people wont understand me ... ive always been like that but in the past i held my tongue for many things instead i no longer do that ... i cant ... part of the reason why is my past emotional behaviors have inflicted me with certain issues ... physical ones due to stress ... my anger affected me most ... so i started a quest so to speak and in it i developed new behaviors and new understandings and new viewpoints even for you anubis ... this might be new and even with this post i still might be having people scratch their head ... all i can say is ... i dont hate if it can be avoided ... i make a point to point out things that dont make sense or can possibly lead to a better way of thinking ... im more dedicated to my beliefs more than ever before ... and i am not going to lie about the words i choose ...

For anyone that is offended ... i feel sorry you feel that way i wish you didnt take offense to things i wish nobody got offended from anything anybody does ... i am not going to apologize for how anyone has reacted to me because again it is not my fault how someone reacts i cant be to blame for another human beings feelings there maybe such thing as cause and effect but you cant cause someone to feel a certain way if they react to it its their choice ... same goes to me ... like i said people have said things to intentionally get me to lose face in what my message was ... to bring out my anger to prove me wrong about what i was saying but i have not flinched i have too much to lose by going back to that behavior ... (there is a meaning behind that but its personal medical one and i dont feel like discussing the severity of it) ... my behavior is not a psychosis nor is it and issue that people should really speculate on ... to put this to rest if you feel that you need to know more then ask ... i will have a conversation with you and explain everything in detail if need be but i meant no harm ... i love you all even the ones that dont like me ... i still believe this is my family in ways that most people in my day to day couldnt compete with and i will forver and always wish you well ... i am sorry for the confusion but not for my viewpoints if that makes sense ... if you understand them cool if not then i dont know what to tell you ...

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 17:34 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
if you understand them cool if not then i dont know what to tell you ...
I think the problem is that they are not clear nor concise. I'm sure you think what you are saying can't be misunderstood, but really it contradicts itself and seems poorly thought out. If you care to try to understand why people don't understand you, try writing out your beliefs in a list format so you can see if it makes sense or not. If you don't care to understand, I wouldn't blame you.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 18:47 

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 18:52 

Quote:
+1

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 19:12 

I said what was needed and explained if there is any other questions i can handle it pm style ... this is who i am tough and stern i dont back down i stick toy beliefs and this has been the journey for the better half of a decade ... i have it tatted on my wrist ... "i wont quit" and its there to remind me ... i went from having everything to losing it all to being homeless and building myself back up to the current with a full time job 5 kids i would kill for and a set of morals and values that dont run ... if that helps anybody know what im about ... everybody has a story and this is mine

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 19:14 

Oh yea and a beautiful fiancee

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 19:20 

So.... about my ban appeal? This thread has derailed to a new planet.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 19:29 

Didn't I tell you I would discuss it when I get back?

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 19:49 

Oh I know I'm just saying what the topic was originally aboot.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2015 19:53 

This thread is SpaceX 2.0

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next