Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 04:57

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: got banned
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 18:28 
name: kevin

banned by asian

I was playing on the AM #1 server two days back in the evening I believe. I was in arena #1 and asian made his way up there and did a random nova 2 aids strafe to kill me. As any decent player knows, its annoying to get fragged by an unskilled player that achieves it through completely random and unpredictable play. So I said something along the lines of "nice aids strafe you random". If anyone plays on the server at the same time I do, often when I get gayed by unskilled opponents I say something along those lines.

Anyway, after I said it he said something along the lines of "who has a random strafe?". After repeating myself he and this obnoxious squeaker started mocking me, pretty much every time they came back up to my arena and i killed them normally they'd repeat something like "what a random". It was pretty clear he was trying to instigate me, especially considering the fact he didn't even try warning me or mentioning that I was breaking the rules. We continued exchanging insults until I got kicked, apparently. I say apparently because I didn't actually know i got kicked as I didn't get a kick message - I thought my cs glitched out so I retried and we continued until he said something along the lines of "i dont feel like dealing with you" and I got banned.

I talked to Amaroq after and we discussed the ban, i mentioned that i didn't realize he was an admin but regardless of whether I knew or not i would've acted the same way that I did because I thought he was an annoying faggot (in the slang sense of the word). She decided to increase my ban to permanent because her interpretation was that I didn't care about the servers or rules and would rule break both in front of admins and when none are on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In my defense, insulting someone's play or skill is hardly malicious. I understand how it can be considered trash talking but it's pretty weak even in that sense. I never insult people's character in the server out of respect for the rules. I've been warned like once in my entire time playing the servers and it was so long ago that I don't even remember the circumstances. I've never been kicked let alone banned before now. The worst thing I call people is probably "shitty" or "baddie" which really isn't offensive.

Also, im not sure that instigation is the way an admin is supposed to handle perceived rulebreaking. It's one thing to make fun of someone constantly being a nuisance but to mock someone for a harmless comment to try and instigate them into serious rulebreaking is pretty pathetic imo. Not to mention he was bandwagoning with some 12 year old dweeb lmao.

As for not respecting the server and its rules, I don't agree with this sentiment at all. I play on the servers almost everyday unless I'm busy with class and clock in an hour or two pretty easily. Before the ranking system I was always #1 in rating and after returning after a 2 week break from cs I was back to #1 quite quickly. I've gotten to the point where I've screenshotted my max rating in attempt to top it the next time I was on (i think the best ive gotten is 2050-2070ish). I also invite my friends to the server all the time and know quite a few people that play there regularly.

So clearly, I care about the server and respect the rules. As I said earlier, I've virtually never been in trouble. I'm still somewhat young at 18 but i do a pretty good job of reserving myself and never taking a situation to the next level. You should also take into account that as a relatively skilled player, people are constantly hounding you for either cheating or dying. A lot of the time I'm killed by a lower player and they spurt some dumb shit out like "lol how are you a global". Even then I almost never escalate the situation and generally ignore people. HOWEVER i do acknowledge that I can be abrasive. Still, i don't think my behavior warrants the punishment I was given.

Btw I was told that admins join the server when im in it sometimes to monitor my behavior and it looks like they haven't found any rule breaking, which sounds about right to me.

thx for reading, pz l8r.

Post subject: Re: got banned
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 19:22 

Quote:
As any decent player knows, its annoying to get fragged by an unskilled player that achieves it through completely random and unpredictable play.
I just don't get this mentality. I know it's pretty off topic, but it's strange when people die due to their own weakness and then just get annoyed by it. I mean, you just said it was because your inability to predict your opponent - shouldn't that tell you that you have something to work on instead of just making you annoyed?

I know, I know, that was really off topic. But it's something I've never understood.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 19:31 

Yeah, your entire mentality as far as how you handle yourself in our server and the way you speak to other people isn't acceptable at all. You have been told numerous times your behavior is unnecessary, and not allowed here. The very fact that you would come into our forums and call asian a "faggot" which YOU KNOW WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT IS AGAINST OUR RULES, is enough of a reason for me to say no. We have found plenty of rule breaking with you, I am astonished that you can't remember them. The arrogance from your post is quite frankly disgusting. I for one will not vote to remove your ban.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 19:43 
Quote:
Quote:
As any decent player knows, its annoying to get fragged by an unskilled player that achieves it through completely random and unpredictable play.
I just don't get this mentality. I know it's pretty off topic, but it's strange when people die due to their own weakness and then just get annoyed by it. I mean, you just said it was because your inability to predict your opponent - shouldn't that tell you that you have something to work on instead of just making you annoyed?

I know, I know, that was really off topic. But it's something I've never understood.
I dont mind explaining, AM is different from real competitive play but the basics remain the same. Unskilled players usually do 3 things that make them extremely random, this is from my experience

1. In a duel when you hold an angle you compensate your crosshair off the angle slightly to be able to react to someone peeking it. A good player most of the time is not going to swing so wide that they have no cover to fall back to because it forces them to commit to a duel they have a pretty good chance of losing. It's like if someone goes out in the open and starts crouch spraying, it's an easy as fuck target, you just have to swing in and out of cover a few times to get the frag.

Inexperienced players will swing super wide out of an angle and makes it super hard to adjust your crosshair because it just catches you so off guard. Sometimes you can adjust and get the kill tho.

2. Strafe - A good strafe involves hitting the timings correctly and coherently so you can actually be accurate when you fire.

If someone's strafe is just a completely random incoherent adad spam, it makes them really hard to hit. Of course most of the time they won't kill you because their strafe is so poor, but sometimes they get lucky.

3. 1 taps - self explanatory, low players don't know to control (especially spray) a rifle, so they do this thing where they aim at your body, spam m1 a few times and since they don't compensate for recoil, one of the bullets has the possibility to hit your head.

They might not seem so bad on their own but its when you combine them that you start having trouble. Swinging super wide out of cover, a completely random, terrible strafe, and just spamming 1 taps can absolutely rape you sometimes. CS takes a lot of skill but isn't like Quake where there's little to no randomness and the time to kill is really long, for that reason it's impossible to not die in 1v1s, even in a really good match it's easy to rack up 8-10 deaths from the random factor.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 19:56 
Quote:
Yeah, your entire mentality as far as how you handle yourself in our server and the way you speak to other people isn't acceptable at all. You have been told numerous times your behavior is unnecessary, and not allowed here. We have found plenty of rule breaking with you, I am astonished that you can't remember them.
I don't know how to say this without sounding rude, but that's simply untrue. Like I said, I've been warned like once, maybe twice, by Amaroq ages ago. I play on the servers almost every day and never speak to admins (I don't even know any admins by name), nor do they warn me for my behavior. I act the same way every time I'm in the servers and not once has someone called me out, that I know of, in the past few months to tell me my behavior is breaking rules. If you have really found plenty of rulebreaking with me I'd really like to know some examples. If my mentality/behavior was really verging on rulebreaking or was actually doing it, I would've really liked to know before getting banned on my favorite server lol. Maybe you discussed it amongst yourselves and never got around to telling me..because I would definitely remember if I was getting warned multiple times every time I was playing on the server.
Quote:
The very fact that you would come into our forums and call asian a "faggot" which YOU KNOW WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT IS AGAINST OUR RULES, is enough of a reason for me to say no.
I'm not sure if you read that correctly. I called him a faggot off the forums/servers in a private convo. I didn't come onto the forums and call someone a faggot, of course I know it's against the rules.
Quote:
The arrogance from your post is quite frankly disgusting.

I didn't mean any arrogance even if my post came across that way. I can't sugarcoat a word like unskilled without lying lol, it's simply the truth, it's not supposed to be arrogant. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 20:30 

Okay first before you reply. Remember that I am better than you at CS. I just am, really I am. So don't even attempt an argument unless you want to be absolutely destroyed rather than this simple humbling.
Quote:
insulting someone's play or skill is hardly malicious
What. Did you really just type that. Are you a real person who actually can do basic functions?
Quote:
usually do 3 things that make them extremely random
This is enough to completely disregard your entire posts. How the fuck can you predict randomness...
Quote:
I called him a faggot
Using this word anytime means you are a low brow douchebag. How old are you? I would guess at most 11. Like honestly using this word nowadays is like the lowest common denominator of insult.

Quote:
A good player most of the time is not going to swing so wide that they have no cover to fall back to because it forces them to commit to a duel they have a pretty good chance of losing.
You have a completely rudimentary knowledge of CS meta(probably somebody who thinks matchmaking rank is meaningful), as anyone who thinks they are against a mid level player like you would purposely peak wide to throw you off. You think that you understand but you leave no option for adaption. The fact that you talk like you know shit is laughable. The fact that I know you aren't really good at CS, is because you spend so much time in a 1v1 server instead of actually playing proper CS.

I don't care if you broke a rule, I wouldn't want somebody so mistakenly arrogant with a such a falsely inflated ego to play in our servers. maybe you can actually go join a team and some leagues to backup all that bullshit knowledge you are spitting.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 21:22 
Lol i'm not sure what I said to make you start flaming me and throwing out all these projections. I never claimed to be a god at CS, i just said im a relatively skilled player and everything I wrote is basic knowledge of the game. All I did was answer a question with my opinion after a lot of experience 1v1ing not only on AM servers but also esea ladder. I'm 18 to answer your question and i find it funny you mentioned my 'rudimentary knowledge of cs' when you're an 8 rws 70 adr career player.

http://i.imgur.com/laK0dVs.png

lol^

Last edited by pzkid on 03 Sep 2015 05:01, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 21:53 

i dont understand your logic behind the 3 points you made.

1. as jero said, if i knew for a fact that i was up against a somewhat decent player. there is no way in hell i would jiggle peek multiple times, you must be out of your mind to think that would be a good idea. i would jiggle peek, get a basic idea of the position and wide peek. maybe it's just me but when i went up against someone that jiggled peek constantly in the 1v1 server i would just time them and one tap them. it's not that hard, if not easier then tracking an opponent that wide peeks.

2. i don't understand what you mean by this, is being random not a good thing? why boil CS down to a simple matter of ' this is what you do and this is how you do it.' i can understand the frustration of the constant ADAD spam, but it comes down to learning to counter it. there is a way to counter everything, it's all a matter of you finding it.

3. if they are spraying at your body and miss the control of the spray and it just so happens to come up and head shot you is no cause to be up in arms. it's a matter of luck no 2 ways around it. now if you are trying to say that a normal player has pin point spray control i will start laughing at you.

as for the rules and the ban from asain. i have seen asain admin the servers and not once has he given out an unjust ban/kick. there was always a reason behind it. now, you may act all innocent but there is no doubt in my mind that you probably blew up and started slinging shit, which asain responded in kind. as it was explained in the rules ( of which you most likely know ) the word "faggot" or any homophobic slur will not be tolerated in our servers. from what you just portrayed, you have no regard for the rules otherwise you wouldn't of said "faggot" in our forums.

i bid you good day sir

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 23:49 

i am miffed by this entire thread

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2015 23:49 

Quote:
In my defense, insulting someone's play or skill is hardly malicious. I understand how it can be considered trash talking but it's pretty weak even in that sense. I never insult people's character in the server out of respect for the rules. I've been warned like once in my entire time playing the servers and it was so long ago that I don't even remember the circumstances. I've never been kicked let alone banned before now. The worst thing I call people is probably "shitty" or "baddie" which really isn't offensive.
This link (Click! ;D) leads to the image of the MOTD that shows up every time you play on our servers. On that link it says, "Swearing is okay, insulting another player is not. Stay friendly. If you are racist or homophobic, avoid talking at all, Asshole :)"
In the rules posted on our forums it does clarify a bit with, "Play nice. Don't pick fights, don't belittle people, don't cuss people out." Click for Rules. The whole idea behind AM is that lower-skilled players (such as myself) can come onto a server and learn from people who are much better. Since I have started playing with AM, I have seen a huge jump in my skill level and that never would have happened without my being able to play without people yelling at me to be better or to stop "being bad" or discouraging me every time I managed to do something right and get a kill. Telling a person that they had an "aids strafe" after a kill is against the very core of what AM stands for. This belittling type of behavior (which can be difficult to address) has been seen repeatedly from you, hence why we frequently try to pop into the server when you're around to make sure you don't take it too far.

The fact that you don't understand the issue with this type of behavior just reinforces that you're not the type of player we want in our servers. I don't want to play on a server when I'm having a day when everything is just clicking for me and have some dude yell at me that it was all lucky when no, I was actually focusing on what I was doing.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 00:43 
Quote:

1. as jero said, if i knew for a fact that i was up against a somewhat decent player. there is no way in hell i would jiggle peek multiple times, you must be out of your mind to think that would be a good idea. i would jiggle peek, get a basic idea of the position and wide peek. maybe it's just me but when i went up against someone that jiggled peek constantly in the 1v1 server i would just time them and one tap them. it's not that hard, if not easier then tracking an opponent that wide peeks.

2. i don't understand what you mean by this, is being random not a good thing? why boil CS down to a simple matter of ' this is what you do and this is how you do it.' i can understand the frustration of the constant ADAD spam, but it comes down to learning to counter it. there is a way to counter everything, it's all a matter of you finding it.

3. if they are spraying at your body and miss the control of the spray and it just so happens to come up and head shot you is no cause to be up in arms. it's a matter of luck no 2 ways around it. now if you are trying to say that a normal player has pin point spray control i will start laughing at you.

as for the rules and the ban from asain. i have seen asain admin the servers and not once has he given out an unjust ban/kick. there was always a reason behind it. now, you may act all innocent but there is no doubt in my mind that you probably blew up and started slinging shit, which asain responded in kind. as it was explained in the rules ( of which you most likely know ) the word "faggot" or any homophobic slur will not be tolerated in our servers. from what you just portrayed, you have no regard for the rules otherwise you wouldn't of said "faggot" in our forums.

i bid you good day sir
1. Swinging wide and committing is usually not a good idea in 1v1s. The point is not to shoulder peek the same corner 3x in a row but to vary your peeks and timings. You can strafe out and commit if you're confident or have done damage but if the person is strafing in and out of cover and isn't a shit player it's usually GG.

2. My point is that a random strafe can catch you off guard, not a jab at CS as a game lol. It's an observation that randomness can net you frags in 1v1s at least some of the time, like I said it's impossible to go 0 deaths (ive never done it and ive never seen it done) because of this factor.

3. Yea that's my point, I'd rather call it randomness than luck though.

You clearly have a bias than which isn't really fair in this circumstance. I was completely honest in my post despite it coming off as rude or arrogant. I called him a random when he gayed me and it continued from there. He definitely did not take the high road and was instigating the whole way through. I can take part of the blame yes, but the ban is a joke considering he was going at it just as much as I was and from the fact that I didn't really even say anything offensive lol. Again, calling someone bad at CS is not that malicious.

As for that last part..for the 3rd time, i called him a faggot in a private convo on steam..not on the forums or servers. I obviously don't like but I had enough respect for the rules to not break them and say it on the server.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 00:45 
Quote:
Quote:
This link (Click! ;D) leads to the image of the MOTD that shows up every time you play on our servers. On that link it says, "Swearing is okay, insulting another player is not. Stay friendly. If you are racist or homophobic, avoid talking at all, Asshole :)"
In the rules posted on our forums it does clarify a bit with, "Play nice. Don't pick fights, don't belittle people, don't cuss people out." Click for Rules. The whole idea behind AM is that lower-skilled players (such as myself) can come onto a server and learn from people who are much better. Since I have started playing with AM, I have seen a huge jump in my skill level and that never would have happened without my being able to play without people yelling at me to be better or to stop "being bad" or discouraging me every time I managed to do something right and get a kill. Telling a person that they had an "aids strafe" after a kill is against the very core of what AM stands for. This belittling type of behavior (which can be difficult to address) has been seen repeatedly from you, hence why we frequently try to pop into the server when you're around to make sure you don't take it too far.

The fact that you don't understand the issue with this type of behavior just reinforces that you're not the type of player we want in our servers. I don't want to play on a server when I'm having a day when everything is just clicking for me and have some dude yell at me that it was all lucky when no, I was actually focusing on what I was doing.
I see your point, to be honest I wasn't really aware that those types of insults were really that offensive so I apologize for that.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 02:40 

You know, I really don't give a rat's ass if you call me a shitty player or whatever derogatory name you have concocted in your mind but what I was really upset about was the fact that you said the same shit to a guest in the server (the little "squeaker") first and I, as an admin, do NOT approve of that kind of shit behavior. I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine my way and thus I taunted you with your same exact belittling remark.

Also, I don't give a hoodrat's ass about how YOU play CSGO. I was taught by the same members of this clan on how to play and I will continue to play it the way that THEY have taught me. If you're gonna complain about it, then take it up with Serial, Amaroq, Mutiny, Jero, Insanity, and a whole sleuth of other members that taught me how to play. I use the 1v1 servers to practice my aim and if I get a 1-tap headshot, it means TO ME that I'm doing something right. If you don't like the whole getting 1-tapped by a strafe shot then you really should go play a game like Call of Duty. Don't try to tell me how to play this game because I've worked my ass off to get to where I am and I continue to learn more and more about the game from my clan members and as well as friends.

Lastly, I actually told Serialp0rt to unban and give you a second chance but from what I've read here, I've changed my mind about it. I know I'm a hard-ass admin when it comes to dealing with pricks like you but people like you give me a reason to ban. Also, I kicked you the first time, you came back with a shittier attitude, gave off retorts to anyone that killed you, and thus me ending up in banning you for an hour. Oh and if you don't know who this is, it's the Asian dweeb that banned you for an hour.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 02:50 

Quote:
Quote:

i bid you good day sir
Quote:
1. Swinging wide and committing is usually not a good idea in 1v1s. The point is not to shoulder peek the same corner 3x in a row but to vary your peeks and timings. You can strafe out and commit if you're confident or have done damage but if the person is strafing in and out of cover and isn't a shit player it's usually GG.
i just don't believe that to be true, quite a number of times when i went up against a good player in the 1v1 that tried to go with that tactic i would win the duel roughly 80% of the time. even with varying where you peek and the timing of said peek it's not as great as it may seem.
Quote:
2. My point is that a random strafe can catch you off guard, not a jab at CS as a game lol. It's an observation that randomness can net you frags in 1v1s at least some of the time, like I said it's impossible to go 0 deaths (ive never done it and ive never seen it done) because of this factor.

still don't see that as a bad thing, i see it more as something to work on to be honest. there will always be randomness whether you like it or not. to call anyone out because of 'randomness' or to call someone a shitty player because of randomness just doesn't seem right. there is no getting rid of it, there is no fixing it, there is only adapting to it.

Quote:
You clearly have a bias than which isn't really fair in this circumstance. I was completely honest in my post despite it coming off as rude or arrogant. I called him a random when he gayed me and it continued from there. He definitely did not take the high road and was instigating the whole way through. I can take part of the blame yes, but the ban is a joke considering he was going at it just as much as I was and from the fact that I didn't really even say anything offensive lol. Again, calling someone bad at CS is not that malicious.

it may seem biased, but i'm one of those guys that has no problem calling a friend out if he/she did something i didn't agree with. from what i gather, the insults were not only directed at asain, they were directed at quite a few people within the server. that being you complaining about randomness like it would make you a higher tier player or something. the admins job is to make the environment within our servers as enjoyable as possible, we do not go with the mentality of ' if you dont feed the troll it will go away' we will bash the troll with a bat as many times as possible. it wasn't about what was being said, it was the environment you were bringing to the table.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 04:14 
Quote:
You know, I really don't give a rat's ass if you call me a shitty player or whatever derogatory name you have concocted in your mind but what I was really upset about was the fact that you said the same shit to a guest in the server (the little "squeaker") first and I, as an admin, do NOT approve of that kind of shit behavior. I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine my way and thus I taunted you with your same exact belittling remark.

Also, I don't give a hoodrat's ass about how YOU play CSGO. I was taught by the same members of this clan on how to play and I will continue to play it the way that THEY have taught me. If you're gonna complain about it, then take it up with Serial, Amaroq, Mutiny, Jero, Insanity, and a whole sleuth of other members that taught me how to play. I use the 1v1 servers to practice my aim and if I get a 1-tap headshot, it means TO ME that I'm doing something right. If you don't like the whole getting 1-tapped by a strafe shot then you really should go play a game like Call of Duty. Don't try to tell me how to play this game because I've worked my ass off to get to where I am and I continue to learn more and more about the game from my clan members and as well as friends.

Lastly, I actually told Serialp0rt to unban and give you a second chance but from what I've read here, I've changed my mind about it. I know I'm a hard-ass admin when it comes to dealing with pricks like you but people like you give me a reason to ban. Also, I kicked you the first time, you came back with a shittier attitude, gave off retorts to anyone that killed you, and thus me ending up in banning you for an hour. Oh and if you don't know who this is, it's the Asian dweeb that banned you for an hour.
I'm pretty sure i was talking to you the whole time, not the squeaker lol. You're the one that gayed me and that's when i called you a random and that squeaker started jumping in on your lil bandwagon. You also admitted to instigating me which is pretty laughable admin behavior.

I insulted your play because it was bad. Just because you got a frag doesn't mean you did something right lol. You didnt use any technique, you just did exactly what i called u out on, an aids strafe and a randy 1 tap. I don't really care about your skill or how you play as a player, i simply commented on that play which was indeed randy as fuck.

As for being kicked, i didnt even know it was a kick. I didn't get a kick msg or anything, so i just retried. And that last part is bullshit homie, i didn't talk to anyone when i retried but you lol. Idk why you're trying to make it seem like i was shittalking everyone in the server because that never happened. It was between us two if you don't include that obnoxious 11 year old bandwagoning in every 2 minutes.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 04:15 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i bid you good day sir
Quote:
i just don't believe that to be true, quite a number of times when i went up against a good player in the 1v1 that tried to go with that tactic i would win the duel roughly 80% of the time. even with varying where you peek and the timing of said peek it's not as great as it may seem.
Quote:

still don't see that as a bad thing, i see it more as something to work on to be honest. there will always be randomness whether you like it or not. to call anyone out because of 'randomness' or to call someone a shitty player because of randomness just doesn't seem right. there is no getting rid of it, there is no fixing it, there is only adapting to it.

Quote:

it may seem biased, but i'm one of those guys that has no problem calling a friend out if he/she did something i didn't agree with. from what i gather, the insults were not only directed at asain, they were directed at quite a few people within the server. that being you complaining about randomness like it would make you a higher tier player or something. the admins job is to make the environment within our servers as enjoyable as possible, we do not go with the mentality of ' if you dont feed the troll it will go away' we will bash the troll with a bat as many times as possible. it wasn't about what was being said, it was the environment you were bringing to the table.
You gathered wrong, it was between us two.

As for the other stuff:

1. It is true lol. It seems you haven't actually faced many good players. Just think about it, why would you swing wide and make yourself a stationary target when your opponent can strafe in and out of cover? It's the wrong play the majority of the time. If you want we can 1v1 and you can try it and ill show you why its generally wrong ;)

2. You can't adapt to randomness homie, that would be a contradiction. I agree there's always gonna be randomness

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 06:38 

Quote:
I see your point, to be honest I wasn't really aware that those types of insults were really that offensive so I apologize for that.
See now that's the type of response I was hoping for on day one. "Gee, azn banned me for trash talking him... I guess I was being more offensive than I intended" rather than "Wow, azn's such a faggot, yeah I trash talked him but he started it."
Quote:
1. It is true lol. It seems you haven't actually faced many good players. Just think about it, why would you swing wide and make yourself a stationary target when your opponent can strafe in and out of cover? It's the wrong play the majority of the time. If you want we can 1v1 and you can try it and ill show you why its generally wrong ;)
Insanity was actually within the top 3 regularly on the server before shit went down in his life and he had to take a break. I believe at the time his Elo was actually over 2000 (that's greater than yours), but there were also more better players above him.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 07:04 
i had 2k like 3-4 weeks something before the rank thing was added and ive hit like 2050s before, shits hard to hold doe. bazE and hawkjazz are always close to me but other than that idk of any competitors :]

if i wasnt banned rn id be back to something high af already :)

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 07:12 

I'm not questioning your skill. I know you've had really high elos before. I'm just pointing out that insanity isn't the scrub you're making him out to be,and he's certainly not even close to bad at 1v1s. He knows how to play them, and he knows how to play them very effectively. He doesn't need you to show him a thing or two.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2015 10:45 

The way you have treated this thread by including "lol" every 2-3 sentences shows to me that you don't really care too much about this. We don't want people who will "lol" at issues like this. It is a sign of utter disrespect and I do not appreciate it.

We understand your skill but no matter the skill of the individuals we still want decent human beings to play on our servers.

In my opinion and my experience you can get anyone to do anything by instigating them. I have never liked the idea of instigating people just because of that and that was probably not right.You can dish it out but can't take it.

Please look over what you have said in this thread. I know some clan members can be harsh but that is because they feel insulted, offended by your lack of maturity, and your stubbornness of game mechanics and play-style all at the same time.

If I include a "lol" every other sentence, would you take me seriously?

This isn't a laughing matter, or at least it shouldn't be.