Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 09:53

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2010 17:09 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
July 18, 1991. I was born in a hospital in Halifax, Nova Scotia where my mother and father brought me home to New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. I stayed in Nova Scotia and went to primary (equivalent of kindergarden but education of grade 1) there. My mom and dad started to get violent in their relationship and they both began tearing my house apart each day. Holes in the wall, holes in the door, knives in the wall, couch broke in two, toilet shattered. It was worse then it sounds even.

My dad moved to Alberta to work on the oil rigs for a better paying job. My mom, my brother, and myself moved to Waterloo, Ontario into my uncle's house because he owned a 7 bedroom home that he was renting out to students. We began life over again with a family including a now single mother with no income, and 2 children almost 7 years old. By this time my parents relationship was almost non-existant. My mom met my step-dad in this house. He was a good man. He was working 35 hours a week at minimum wage shovelling snow and cutting lawns and he paid for my mother my brother and myself to LIVE. WE had no money for food. But he helped us out in our time of need.

Skipping ahead and being a shit load more broad. I went to elementary school in Waterloo from grade 1-5 and 8. Grades 6 & 7 we moved to London, Ontario because my step-dads company got bought out and he had to go to the head office to work. He travelled for 2 years but that was getting exhausting. When i moved back in grade 8 it was extremely awkward because I knew ALL of these people around me from before but they weren't really my friends, or the same people for that matter, anymore. I went to highschool where I had a blast skipping classes, getting high, and getting suspended for wearing my jogging pants in the hall. It was a catholic highschool so uniform was mandetory. I'm now going to Conestoga College for Business Administration - Accounting where I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Everything is review and I feel I might have made a bad decision going into this field. However I am going to stick it out and start what I finished in this 3 year diploma program.

I might my ex in highschool where I dated her in grade 10 for like 3 months then in grade 12 for 2 years (i stayed for a 5th year wooot victory lap) and now I am seriously considering getting back together with her. She is like a chronic lier and i feel that she IS THE ONE for me... if she'd stop trying to be somebody she's not. The Jessica I know and love is the one I want to be with but she feels more comfortable if she puts on these acts. I don't like it. I'm just hoping she changes soon before its too late. I've been looking at this girl a lot in class lately and today she sat beside me during our midterm. Like she was in the backcorner and I was in the other corner and the prof asked her to move so she crossed the entire room to sit beside me. So i talked to her a bit after the exam. I def could see myself chilling with her soon-time.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2010 18:26 

That sounds like you've had a very mixed up life. Here's a piece of advice I can give you: Go into a field you enjoy. If you have to go to a job every day that you hate because your degree is in a field you don't like, you're going to have a miserable life.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010 01:29 

ciao!
ya idk liked the ending lol
and my es was called jess.....creeeeeepy lmao

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010 13:42 

rough life dude, I like your sense of humor a lot though. Reminds me of my own. Also, take it from experience, I had 3 girlfriends 2 years or more a piece and they were all CRAZY. 2 of them were really bad liars and the last one basically is your EX. Move on. She is not the one for you, not matter how much you deep down feel she is, move on and enjoy yourself with someone that will tell you the truth. If she has to act like something she isn't then you don't need her. That's no bullshit. Do it like last year.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010 18:06 

i love crazy chicks...that why i still miss my other ex lol
true psycho but awesome
and like serial said just move on.....i did...except with that crazy chick...shes special :D

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010 07:31 

you need good southern crazy then. the kind that not only txt and calls all hours of the day...but you get txt and calls about what you are doing...like they are watching you. Then you get girls showing up at your second story window at 3 in the morning 7 months pregnant with your child after she walked barefoot 15 miles to your house. Because you hung up on her. Gets a ladder and climbs up to bang on your window!!! This is just the tip of the iceberg. Not me but one of my good firends.

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010 15:50 

hahaha that kind of crazy is funny crazy
nah this....this chick is psychotic murderous crazy
you wont believe it but man....shes....just all kinds of crazy lol

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2010 14:35 

actually that girl was psychotic, she talked my friend into ruining his entire life. it will never be the same again. poor guy isn't even allowed to see his baby daughter because the mother wrecked a car without restraining the baby and now it has brain damage and is blind and all kinds of shit. She blamed him because he wouldn't come see her. I am talking levels of crazy that you only hear about and don't think is true.