Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 06:02

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2016 21:45 

It's that time again, only a bit later. I'm working on 26th-28th so the last time that I might be on is probably the 25th. I'm bringing my laptop so I'll be on steam but I won't be able to do much on it.

As usual, next semester begins Sept 9th for me but I made my schedule only 2 days long (that being Tuesday/Friday) so I'll hopefully have time to play during the year.

In other news, I didn't fuck up the dates like I did last year (24rd to the 31th).

so this is my signature now

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2016 06:47 

Wow, a 2 day schedule? Do you have class from like 8am to 8pm?

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2016 14:16 

Quote:
Wow, a 2 day schedule? Do you have class from like 8am to 8pm?
Almost. The Tuesday is gonna be like that but my Friday is a bit shorter because I took 2 online courses.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2016 18:39 

I liked it that way.

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2016 09:32 

Wtf you're on semesters and you start on the 9th. When the hell do you finish?! Two days a week is great until everything is due on the same day. I guess you get a lot of time to work.

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2016 16:58 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
Two days a week is great until everything is due on the same day. I guess you get a lot of time to work.
Hows that any different than more days per week of class but it being due the same day XD

It's all about time management. Procrastinating makes everything painful.

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2016 23:03 

Quote:
Quote:
Two days a week is great until everything is due on the same day. I guess you get a lot of time to work.
Hows that any different than more days per week of class but it being due the same day XD

It's all about time management. Procrastinating makes everything painful.
I guess it's not. I'm on quarters and even without much procrastinating it's shit. In my mind I wasn't even strictly thinking assignments, but also working in different labs on the same day. I'd personally prefer to have due dates throughout the week. For me it's more of a way to deal with it mentally.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 18:13 

I'm back
Quote:
Wtf you're on semesters and you start on the 9th. When the hell do you finish?! Two days a week is great until everything is due on the same day. I guess you get a lot of time to work.
The semester starts on the 8th and ends mid December. I also perfer the 2 days since it takes an hour and 30 minutes to commute to and from campus. Plus, we are given all assignments and their due dates on the second week giving a ton of buffer to work around.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016 20:41 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
Quote:
I'm back
Quote:
The semester starts on the 8th and ends mid December. I also perfer the 2 days since it takes an hour and 30 minutes to commute to and from campus. Plus, we are given all assignments and their due dates on the second week giving a ton of buffer to work around.
But school starts on Tuesday, right? That's when my GF goes back. Year 2 of 4!

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016 00:27 

Quote:
Quote:
I'm back
Quote:
But school starts on Tuesday, right? That's when my GF goes back. Year 2 of 4!
Public and High School start on Tuesday. For Uni/College it depends what program/year/campus your in. I know one of my friends semester starts next Monday and he goes to Uni of Waterloo.