Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 19 Mar 2024 01:40

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Glytch - Application
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016 19:23 

Hi, so I have been looking for a gaming community/team to join and hang with for a while now. I play WoW and have recently found a home there and would like to do the same for CSGO as my second game, and more games to come.

I chose AM for a couple reasons. I have an IRL friend here, name is Jeroh that I think has been with you guys for some time now, and seeing that he has been here for a while makes me think this is a solid community full of competitive gamers like myself. Secondly the application process is sweet, I have had to do some serious in-depth applications for WoW as I am a hardcore raider, so the trial process and whatnot is what I look for in a team. I want to be in it for the long haul, and from looking at the forums even if Jeroh wasn't here I would absolutely still apply, looks like you guys have a solid thing going on here and would love to be apart of it.

Gaming history on my steam profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/glytchx

Post subject: Re: Glytch - Application
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016 21:21 

Aww, thanks for your application, Glytch!

We have players of all skill levels in our clan and we do strongly encourage a competitive atmosphere. Have you played on our 1v1 servers before? Your username is familiar.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016 21:37 

Hey that's great that you think we'd make a good fit! I'm on my way to bed, but I'll add you on steam in the morning!

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016 22:54 

Hey, thanks for all the kind words. Nice application. I'll be sure to add you in the morning as well, are there any other games you play? CS GO is our main game, but we play LOTS of games together as well. Hope to see you around.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016 06:39 

Quote:
Counter Strike: 1.6
Favourite Map: dust, dust2, assault
Yesssss somebody to play dust with!
Quote:
Team: currently looking for casual MM play
Yessssss that's what we do!

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016 17:03 

Quote:
Aww, thanks for your application, Glytch!

We have players of all skill levels in our clan and we do strongly encourage a competitive atmosphere. Have you played on our 1v1 servers before? Your username is familiar.
Hey Cemy, I joined Jerohs casual server sesh last night and you were there I think. In the past I may have tried the AM servers, I remember doing so, but don't remember a 1v1. I will have to check that out.
Quote:
Hey, thanks for all the kind words. Nice application. I'll be sure to add you in the morning as well, are there any other games you play? CS GO is our main game, but we play LOTS of games together as well. Hope to see you around.
Hey Serialp0rt, that is awesome to hear because I want to venture into other games on the side of WoW and CSGO. I have not purchased yet but want to get into H1Z1 and GTA. Possibly Diablo depending on what gets announced at Blizzcon. I also want to make time for the private server scene of WoW, waiting on a few to get released.
Quote:
Quote:
Counter Strike: 1.6
Favourite Map: dust, dust2, assault
Yesssss somebody to play dust with!
Quote:
Team: currently looking for casual MM play
Yessssss that's what we do!
Hey Amaroq, dust is great and all but my map pick is all over the place with csgo. I started off playing a lot of dust, assault and office in 1.6 and source. So I just chose to put that down, doesn't mean too much. As for the casual play I fucking love it, and would play daily if there are people from AM to play with.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016 18:34 

we will gladly play daily with you, some days are lighter than others since most of us have jobs or families, but we will be around most days for quite a many hours. All the games you listed we play. Not everyone plays h1z1, diablo, or gta, but a lot of us have those games and will play them. That was a confusing sentence. Not everyone in the clan has all those games. Some only have a few and some have them all, but anyone with those games would play those games with you. I hope that was not as confusing. If you have a microphone feel free to join our mumble and converse with us, even if you don't you can listen or utilize our discord server so you can type to us. Whatever you want.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016 21:18 

Yeah same deal for myself, I may not be around everyday depending on work and sleep schedule, but for the hours that I can game I will chill in mumble to see whats up. Not confusing at all, I'm sure I will get into a wide variety of games that I didn't list and meet people here and there. Yes I have a mic, and will get on mumble tomorrow after work as the start of my weekend gaming sesh where I am on the most. Anyways looking forward to meeting you and the crew this weekend :)

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2016 00:34 

Glytch, thanks for your application and interest in the community. Stick around and get to know everyone. Seeing how you know Jeroh IRL makes me second guess a couple of things.... just kidding, Jeroh is good people.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2016 01:10 

Location: T͚̜͙͚̠̦ͬͧ̐ͬĥ͙͉͙̥̹̝͖ͮ̒̒̋ͤ̄eͭͫͭ ̥̤͔̽ͥ͐ͦͦͣỊ̒̎n̖͚̘͇̬̟te̻̥͇̳̲̲͊̂͆ͩr̝̯̦̼͔̖̻̽n͙ͬ͆̎e͔̰͎ͩ͋̀̚t̮̞͎̓ͨ́
I love you already! H1Z1 is my shit! My current gaming list is:

CSGO
H1Z1
Rocket League
a little Fallout 4
a little GTA V but I want to get back into it!

I have a tonne of games though!

Honey Badgers have very tough skin. The skin is very thick and rubbery, which is almost impervious to arrow and spears. Even a blow from machete can't scratch the skin. The skin protects them from bites.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2016 06:24 

Similar for me also.

50% CSGO
50% Rocket League
9000% Star Citizen

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2016 00:41 

50% CSGO
10% Rocket League
10% Civilization
30% Hearthstone
1000000% Overwatch

so this is my signature now

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2016 19:00 

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around or on mumble. I just haven't felt that serious about csgo lately or gaming in general, and I want to apply when the time is right.

With a few upcoming WoW private servers releasing. I am going to be gluuuued to that shit, as well as joining a guild and building up a community and making friends over there. Thats why I feel its best I don't app right now. I just got excited and applied I guess Idk. Also smoking weed a lot doesn't help being active on csgo lol. Also im high when i wrote this, so I hope this makes sense and I will re app when I can squeeze in some steam games. You guys will be the first place I app to when I get back. Later boys and girls. Oh and if anyone plays WoW hmu if u want, just private servers not retail

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2016 19:42 

Thanks for updating us. We were wondering what happened to you!

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016 00:01 

Welcome to our forums. :)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]