Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 20 Aug 2017 05:53

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 24 May 2017 06:49 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:07
Posts: 7796
http://www.counter-strike.net/operationhydra/

_________________
[AM] Amaroq
Server list
Donate


Top
   
PostPosted: 24 May 2017 07:26 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2017 20:39
Posts: 56
Heemer and I tested it out last night. On the headshot-only maps, chickens are not limited to only headshots. Use this to your advantage.

Getting in the same map with someone is witchcraft and sorcery. Also precision timing.

And apparently the awp skin sold for $1800 last nicht. But that's unimportant.


Top
   
PostPosted: 24 May 2017 07:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:07
Posts: 7796
All those skins look amazing

_________________
[AM] Amaroq
Server list
Donate


Top
   
PostPosted: 24 May 2017 10:33 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2016 18:27
Posts: 281
they patched it last night so you can now queue with friends for the new game modes

_________________
why do people have signatures?

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: 24 May 2017 11:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2017 20:39
Posts: 56
Thank god


Top
   
PostPosted: 27 May 2017 15:14 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2017 15:13
Posts: 5
i was just telling my great uncle's grandpa's dad that i hoped for a new operation and they delivered.


Top
   
PostPosted: 27 May 2017 17:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:21
Posts: 4717
4doz wrote:
i was just telling my great uncle's grandpa's dad that i hoped for a new operation and they delivered.



hello new person! glad to have you in the forums. FINALLY AN OPERATION!!!!!

_________________
I'm so official, like a dealer with a pistol or referee with a whistle.


Top
   
PostPosted: 28 May 2017 05:13 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2017 15:13
Posts: 5
serialp0rt wrote:
4doz wrote:
i was just telling my great uncle's grandpa's dad that i hoped for a new operation and they delivered.



hello new person! glad to have you in the forums. FINALLY AN OPERATION!!!!!


hey thank you! had fun on the 1v1 with you guys.


Top
   
PostPosted: 28 May 2017 11:17 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010 19:21
Posts: 4717
4doz wrote:
serialp0rt wrote:
4doz wrote:
i was just telling my great uncle's grandpa's dad that i hoped for a new operation and they delivered.



hello new person! glad to have you in the forums. FINALLY AN OPERATION!!!!!


hey thank you! had fun on the 1v1 with you guys.

Make sure to check out our server list we gave a range of servers. We also play lots of different games together.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

_________________
I'm so official, like a dealer with a pistol or referee with a whistle.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited