Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 18 Mar 2024 22:04

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Banned from server.
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2017 09:40 
Just wondering why I was banned from the server.

Steam64ID: 76561198117098961

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Banned from server.
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2017 11:03 

Can you give us some more information? When were you banned? Who banned you? There's no way I'm looking through hundreds of server logs to find you.

EDIT: I looked through the last two week's worth of logs, and didn't find you anywhere. You must have been banned a while ago.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=3552

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2017 11:13 

It doesn't even matter why he was banned, google the steam id he posted and it takes you to a hack forum. Ban will not be lifted. Also, you didn't follow any procedure which just required you to read to see what it was. Double fail.

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2017 11:14 

Also, I don't recognize any of his names, so he has been banned for quite some time most likely.

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2017 14:48 
[quote="serialp0rt"]It doesn't even matter why he was banned, google the steam id he posted and it takes you to a hack forum. Ban will not be lifted. Also, you didn't follow any procedure which just required you to read to see what it was. Double fail.[/quote]

"HackForums" as in a tech forum, it's not a cheating site lmao.

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2017 15:59 

Seriously, though, if you want us to unban you, you need to at least do a proper ban dispute that actually includes a bit of relevant information.

Edit: I looked through that forum some. Yeah, man, it's not just "a tech forum". Many of the threads there are for selling CS:GO profiles and finding good cheat providers. That's the type of stuff that ruins the experience for everybody in the game. Your participation in a site like that is definitely coloring my perception of you. Absent your ability to give us any informatino about your ban, it will stay in effect.

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2017 02:49 
[quote="Amaroq"]Seriously, though, if you want us to unban you, you need to at least do a proper ban dispute that actually includes a bit of relevant information.

Edit: I looked through that forum some. Yeah, man, it's not just "a tech forum". Many of the threads there are for selling CS:GO profiles and finding good cheat providers. That's the type of stuff that ruins the experience for everybody in the game. Your participation in a site like that is definitely coloring my perception of you. Absent your ability to give us [i]any[/i] informatino about your ban, it will stay in effect.[/quote]

I know there's some CS:GO stuff on there, i'm not sure why selling CS profiles would be bad considering people sell legit accounts with skins on them or high steam levels and stuff like that, if they don't play anymore. That would go against steam more than CS imo. People also sell CS:GO knives for BTC/PayPal instead of keys (some people still sell them for keys too). And yeah there is some cheats being sold on there, but it's not like it's just a CS:GO based website like cheat providers have, CS:GO is really only one section out of a lot of sections you could go on.

I'm not too worried about the ban, I might have gotten auto banned for trying out bhop macros on my keyboard a while back which is understandable.

I'm not sure why I was banned though, didn't get a reason it just said "you are banned from this server" or something like that. I don't cheat, so it couldn't be that. Like I said it could be the macro thingy I tried out. I used to play on your guys server all the time i'm not sure what happened.

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2017 06:46 

I don't know why you're banned either, because you refuse to give me even the slightest bit of information. Here's what I do know, though. You are incapable of following basic directions, so I have very little faith that you were able to follow simple directions in our server (such as "stop being an asshole" or something similar), you readily participate in communities that make the csgo community worse, and you see no problem with that. Since you can't get banned for bhop scripts in our server, I'm going to make a wild guess and say you were probably banned for breaking our very simple server rules and when we told you to stop you laughed and said something like"it's just the internet, who cares" or you simply ignored the instructions like you've done all thread. Again, though, since you can't follow basic instructions and tell me any small detail about your ban, this is entirely a guess.

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2017 14:12 

This is him on that very forum. This guy is trying too hard.

Hello.
I'am offering vertigo boosting for CSGO.
The whole method is about we always queue against my own bots.
Everybody except you are in global, and all my bots are afk.
You will just go to enemy respawn and kill them all. This way you can rank up from any rank to Global Elite in like 1 day.

Silver and Nova Ranks: 3$
Guardian Ranks: 5$
Le Ranks: 6$
Supreme Ranks: 7$

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2017 14:28 

We could have banned him for advertising his boosting service, then.