More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 07:32

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2017 17:11 

Patch Notes HERE: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969
MAJOR CHANGES:
  • Doomfist Added
  • Loot Box Changes
    • First, we’re drastically reducing the amount of duplicates you will receive when opening loot boxes.
    • Second, to compensate for this reduction of duplicate items, we’re also increasing the overall amount of credits you will receive from loot boxes.
  • Highlight System Options
    • The game will continue to automatically generate highlights for you based on your recent gameplay. These auto-generated highlights—now categorized as “Today’s Top 5”—will be surfaced on a daily basis and persist for a full 24 hours (or until the game client is patched, whichever happens first).
    • Players can now generate their own highlights! The ability to capture 12 seconds of your own gameplay has been added to the game, and can be bound to a single button of your choice (or a button per highlight slot) in the Options menu under “Request Highlight.” These player-generated highlights will be saved under a new section called “Recently Captured” and will persist until the game client is patched. Players can have up to 36 recently-captured highlights stored at one time.
    • With the above, players can now record any of their “Top 5” or “Recently Captured” highlights, exporting them as a video file to their gaming platform’s designated media library (on console) or directory (on PC). On PC, players will also have the option to select the quality at which these highlights are exported, supporting up to 4K at 60 FPS for Windows 8 or higher operating systems, and up to 1080p on Windows 7.
  • CUSTOM CROSSHAIRS
  • Tons of Bug fixes
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKkAyLPJe0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZfZFNuOpI[/youtube]

so this is my signature now

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2017 18:10 

Things about Doomfist:
General:
  • Offense Character
  • 250 Starting HP but his passive allows him to gain up-to 150 Temp Shield
  • His passive converts damage he deals with his gantlet into Temp Shields
    • It decays but at a much slower rate than Lucio's Ultimate would.
    • It seems that his ultimate is able to bypass the 150 max temp shield as I was able to get his health over 400 after using it
  • NOT VOICED BY TERRY CREWS (Terry's voice would not fit this character.)
  • Left Click is a shotgun. Short range and deals average damage. Only has 4 shots but it automatically reloads. DOES NOT ACTIVATE HIS PASSIVE since it does not use his Gauntlet.
  • Right Click is a charge up move. It propels you forward based on how long you hold it for. It knockbacks enemies hit allowing you to knock em off of maps and knock them into their teammates causing a chain reaction.
    • Damage is increased if the enemy hits a wall.
  • Left Shift is a rising uppercut. Knocks you and the enemy into the air dealing damage.
  • E is a slam, kinda like Winston's jump only more grounded. Deals small damage and stuns the enemy.
    • Can be used as a combo with Rising Uppercut to allow Doomfist to reach higher places.
  • His ultimate is where he jumps in the air (past where you can see him) allowing him to target himself in a group of enemies. He takes a second to drop after clicking where you want to drop. People in the center take the most amount of damage while people on the outer ring take decreased damage but more knockback.

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017 15:33 

Doomfist is now released for the main game branch. The update also includes the highlight system, better loot boxes and bug fixes. Patch Notes here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwat ... 0758326379

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017 18:52 

in 2 weeks only 2 replys and they are both op. what a fuckin loser

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2017 07:00 

I am actually really excited to try out doomfist. any pointers?

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2017 09:33 

Quote:
He used his fist, not his pointer finger.

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2017 10:03 

hes all about combos (eg punch to slam to uppercut) full charge right click into wall does 250 dmg which will kill most non tanks. he cant deal very much damage long range but if all your abilities are on cool down his shotguns are good at low-med distance.

hes not really a flanker because his base movement speed is pretty slow. he can take advantage of some flanks tho because of his uppercut. i think he'll mostly be used as a team fight brawler (joshy correct me on this and the flanking stuff if im wrong).

his counters are anyone who can stun him sufficiently (eg mecree, roadhog, kinda sombra, ana [gotta hit dem sleep darts]), i say "sufficiently" because some heros cough ORISIA cough can technically stun him but cant really confirm the kill unless hes already low or they have help. heros that can move quickly will probably also be good at fighting him if you are aware or him enough to not get hit by his punch (eg tracer genji phara). Zarya might counter him because she can shield teamates from punch

heros he counters are squishies if he can land the punch. and most tanks because his punch ignores shields. (say theres a rein in a choke you need to get through. instead of breaking his shield just put a zarya bubble on your doomfist and let him fly in there and knock the shield out of the way)

thats not everything and joshy probably knows more but my film editor crashed to im writing this to blow off steam even tho i dont know all that much

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2017 11:52 

Quote:
Quote:
He used his fist, not his pointer finger.
I deserved that

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2017 19:01 

Quote:
in 2 weeks only 2 replys and they are both op. what a fuckin loser
Ha, got me.