Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 05:28

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: MA-sA.
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011 13:59 

Oh well I'm nor sure that I post at the good place but me and english...
Soooo! just to let everyone know, I've got some problem when I borned (yeah yeah everyone got problem in their life, me it was at my ''born'')
I ''poped'' up in the world with only 1 (linger?) so it's kinda complicated to run sometimes + I smoke so it's kinda the hell for me sometimes, sooo!
After that I have an ''alcholic'' father and violent... he came back everynight (almost) from the pub and tried to abused my mom...
1 day, he was to much drunk, I had 3 years old at this time, so my mom and he had an (argue, like a little family war) and after 2 hours of crying (me) he decided to hit me... and yeah I lost my V-card at 3 years... it was hard when I got 6 and 7 years old, cause my mom told me how was my dad and all of those sh**, and she told me why I lost the ''voice'' (yeah, I'm a mute person), for poeple who knows me from NcB, that's why I never talked I've got Handicap since I'm 3 years old only cause of my dad took my virginity, the doc' told me that maybe 1 day, I'd be able to get back that voice, but who knows when ^^, after that at 13 years old, everything was messed up with me... I fall in the drugs hell... I comsumed alot, nor only some Marie-jane (thx azn for the word xD) hmm nothing was good for me, school, life, fams, everything... I had some relationship (love) with a lot of people, but I never really ''fall in love'' with a guy, so I was wondering : how the freak can I don't love man..., and at 14 I fall in the ''lesbian'' side... I might think that I am bisexual but it's weird how I am feeling sometimes so yeah, I am lesbian...
At... hmm 16 I believe I started to play CZ with a friend, it was the first game that I really like to play, I used to play some Mario Party and blah blah blah but it was only for ''fun'' and it never stay to much, so CZ was the first game <3 I begin with ShL (a zombie clan) I played everytime with my friend, after like 4 months (I'm not sure) ShL were broke...only cause of 2 leaders was on the same ''way'' and they decided to splited up... I left'em to go on NcB (old school clan dah' ! <3) I lost my friend (he died on a car ''crash'') I know ALOT of good people in NcB... their's to much people to tell you their name, but 2 of them was my best ''cyber'' friends and even in the life they're my friend : Secret azn man, and PachaJR (lulu he's azn I'm suuuure!!) sooo I played alot with them, cause in a way they were like me. In this time I was with blind (yeah I already tried the ''love on the net'' ><) and preswylde was a good friend of blind and I dunno why but pres was thinkin that I hack... and everytime I killed him he was hella angry :/ so, I lost ''interest'' to play with NcB only cause of Preswylde... I play with CTS (Massacre, RpG, Sick N twisted) they were like the family that I know when I used to be in NcB so I decided to leave NcB (sorry NcB, but talk to that Preswylde!) after a time, even this team splited up (I dunno why exactly cause I was away from CZ, I had alot of thing to fixed in my life), at the time they were 2 clans : PM (Peruvian Mafia) and TP (dunno what's tp means) I chose PM cause my friends, sam and lulu, took PM so again, I had another away --'' and boom! I lost interest on PM so I was clanless... I got a friend, Hei, he teached me alot on cz (he was like the Master Laotsé!) and after 3 months I joined his group (it wasn't a clan, they're just playing for fun, and more talking than playing) it was Haruhiist, alot of people think than this team hack... that's funny cause I played with'em on scrims and everytime I saw them played, I can't call this hack, only skill ^^
after 4 months, I left Haruhiist... again cause the team was almot died, and at this time I took the clanless (again xD) and I was really decided to be w/o ANY clan... 'till I knew that clan (Absurdminds) I saw alot of my old friends that I knew on NcB, and well you guys know the rest xD...

So that's my life/gamerlife in general, if people want to know I still smoke drugs, and I still can't talk... this is sad but this is me and another thing if you wanna know where I learned english... it's on steam (yeah Canadian's school where I live haven't english class)

A big thank to those guys : Secret Azn man (sam) for be my best friend I never know!, Lulu (the azn) cause he's always makes me smile and laugh (you're crazy!), my friend Paul (he died in the crash car) he was almost like my brother, Hei (my cz's teacher), RpG (even if he doesn't play nor more), Sick N twisted (he's the one who made me to use my ''try hard'' on scrim xD), Serial port and Anubis (for your ''wings'' on AM), my little brother (he's 3 year old) cause of him I'm still in life (he saved me)
all NcB's members! ('till Pres the raged guy) Usher (wtf?) with Oh my god? xD (lol just kiddin') their's alot of other but that's the general so all of you, THANK YOU!

Demara, Demi, Sexy zombiegirl69, Misa, MA-sA. (all of my names xD) : Julie Poirier is my real name.

Post subject: Re: MA-sA.
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011 14:28 

I read this with a big smile and small tears welling up in my eyes. I'm sorry that you had such a rough childhood. Handicap or not, you will always be the same ol' Julie that I will wil always take care of and do my damn hardest to help you in every and any way that I can.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011 15:20 

damn demara that's really rough. I feel really bad that all of that shit happened to you. It's amazing you are doing as well as you are. I hate people that do horrible things to others. The guy that did that to you should be hung from a tree. Okay, now I have a few questions.

Did you say you were born without all your fingers? Also, nothing wrong with a little ganja smoking lol.

Also, what do you mean thank you anubis and serial for your "wings" on AM. I don't understand that.

Good post. It is nice to know you are willing to share that with us. You will hopefully find nothing but understanding and compassion here. We are all here for you. Anytime, anyplace, for anything.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011 15:26 

Wow, that's a really brutal life. No wonder you never talk - if my dad raped me when I was 3, I probably wouldn't either. That is very traumatic. You're a very energetic person even though you had such a bad life. I'm glad you were able to find happiness later in your life.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011 18:29 

My response to a dead-beat son of a bitch like this is easy: a bullet to the head. I hope someone does find this motherfucker and puts him out of his misery.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011 20:01 

haha my fingers xD nah I mean... hmm like you got 2 things inside for ''breath'' I guess it's lunger or linger I dunno

And about wings, it's to give me a chance like in french we say : prendre une personne sous son aile, if I translate word to word that would be : take someone under his wings

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011 20:57 

The word you are looking for is "lung"

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2011 02:22 

oh I get it with the wings. you are welcome for that.

Oh wow only one lung. I have always wondered what that would be like. I have tuberculosis when I was little and it left me with lots of lung scar tissue. But that isn't the same as having only one lung lol.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2011 03:20 

just wow
thats crazy, ive heard some rough stuff but yours takes the cake
well glad your stiill here and going strong

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011 14:17 

i know im reading this late but........ TT^TT made me cry D: thats some crazy stuff u been thru demi, but i still love ya :D