Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 14:57

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Bad clan leaders
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2011 16:00 

Bad clan leaders are one of the worst parts of gaming. Especially in counter strike. This used to be a great place to play at any skill level and enjoy the experience even if you got your ass handed to you. However, with bad clan leaders also comes bad clan members, bad clan servers, and ultimately BAD CLANS. This hurts the community and the game. Countless of us have been banned from someones server for hacking when they were on fire at the time, or just good in general. Or you joined a server where you were having a good time and so was everyone else only to have an admin get power hungry and just start banning and kicking people for no reason. Or you have clearly watched admin break their own rules, or not even enforce their rules. So lets break it down.

A bad clan leader will basically not have any control over his clan. He will teach no respect to the members or provide any proper structure. The members will for the most part do what they want and use their admin ability in whatever way they choose. This creates a very confused atmosphere for the public that comes to play. Have you ever witnessed someone that wasn't causing any problems and suddenly a rule gets broken and an admin jumps down their throat? Then the person responds with some form of fuck you and your fucking rules? I know I have, and I don't really blame them. Most people don't read MOTD's and when clans simply EXPECT you to do it, well that's retarded. People should get warned or at least told that they are breaking a rule. Even if the rule is silly they should get warned. Bad clan leaders will also allow this stuff to happen because they are not really concerned with it. Sometimes this is just the result of immaturity.

A prime example of a bad clan leader is Preswylde of NcB. He received the clan from the original owner Apollyon and proceeded to run it into the ground. He had a good group going at one time but refused to release any power or control to anyone. He constantly pulled the "well its my clan so here is how we will do it" card instead of actually doing what the CLAN needed to stay alive. He seemed to think that if he spent money and made lots of servers everyone would worship him and do exactly as he says. He refused to ever be wrong and would go to great lengths to make up lies just to "prove himself right". He would preach to his clan the proper way to use admin in the server so as not to abuse it, but then would do the opposite right in front of everyone. His excuse was it's his clan and he can handle it like that because he owns the server. This ran off most of the community so that it was only NcB that played in the servers really, well that or bots. He didn't know how to manage a server, much less a clan. He treated his own members like shit at times as well. Some of the more loyal members he would ridicule in front of other clan members until they left and then ridicule them behind their back. It was painful to be around.

Another example of a bad clan leader would be Pooner. He runs SS Pooner's Fun House. This guy has been around for quite a long time, but that only proved to make him dumber with every second. He thinks his experience makes him an expert at distinguishing between legitimate shots and hacking shots. Of course every time you make even a decent shot in his server he quickly jumps into spectate or turns on Admin ESP so he can prove you hack. Then him and his clan members will make comments out in the open so you obviously know they are talking about you, but they think you are too stupid to catch on. If you are really lucky they will make a demo of you "hacking" and show everyone how you obviously hack. This usually results in them being laughed at for being so abysmally retarded. They also support other players that do this very same thing like CowboyKiller. This is a friend of theirs that runs some other server I happened to find one day only to get banned after 2 scout shots. They are all really really really bad at the game but think they are Gods, so if you kill them, well you must cheat. This clan now goes by BcN after pres left, but I still think its a bad clan so I would just avoid it altogether if I were you. Peaches is still in there and she is nearly as bad as Pres was.

These are just a few examples of really bad clan leaders. They create clans and attract like minded or weak minded people that join forces and attempt to spread their stupidity amongst the community. I am trying to slowly win the community back from this epidemic of stupid. Do the community a favor and stop playing in these people's servers. Make them go away so we can have our good times back. When you come across a bad clan, or a clan with a bad leader. Just avoid them. Go somewhere else. Come here. Do anything but continue playing in their shitty environment. Bad clan leaders really piss me off, and there are just too damn many of them.

Post subject: Re: Bad clan leaders
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2011 17:15 

Quote:
This guy has been around for quite a long time, but that only proved to make him dumber with every second. He thinks his experience makes him an expert at distinguishing between legitimate shots and hacking shots. Of course every time you make even a decent shot in his server he quickly jumps into spectate or turns on Admin ESP so he can prove you hack.
Man, I still need to get that demo of Tyler "hacking" up to Youtube to demonstrate this point. It's really quite hilarious.

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2011 22:29 

Here is the video:

[youtube][/youtube]

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2011 02:26 

just to clarify the video above, at the end when tyler comes around the corner and gets shot is the point in question. You can watch the admin ESP and clearly see that he doesn't know where he is. They think otherwise. If you have half a brain you can tell he is being legit. he checked the other corners and checks the only place left. I mean WTF!!!

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2011 07:30 

After watching this video and explaining how stupid it was, I got banned from there. This is how their clan is ruining the CZ community.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2011 13:50 

lol that was funny. no cheating. little bit interp on the kill at 1:12 but no cheats. too funny that happens to me all the time and thats the "program" used to "detect" my "hacks"? LOL wat a bush league ban

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2011 15:19 

yeah tell me about it.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2012 03:53 

He was hiding in a corner... there are only a few places to look especially in a boxed corner like that. Namely one direction. FORWARD. Guy peeks over the corner and gets his face shot off. This is legitimate. Stupid Admin.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012 17:11 

What can i say, im too 1337 for all these old guys. I should of bought another account with cz on it so im not banned from 50% of the servers, but I must also face reality and realize both the servers I am and am not banned from may not last much longer. Sigh.

I hate life.