Absurd Minds

More than 100 years without a motto.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 07:09

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Tyler's Story
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2011 16:52 

Kk, first off, this story goes GREAT with the song on the link following. Makes it more dramatic.Just start then minimize.
http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=Q_4PgbbOgGM

Alright then. Real name is Tyler Bonnette (boe-neigh , like a horse,), but my more popular name is Tyler Boner, as im known in the hood. 14 years of age as of April 11th, 1997. Born to one loving parent and on pos one. My dad, the loving one, ended up commiting suicide when i was two, but i do still have a couple of pictures here and there. My mom, living about 10 miles away from me, lives with my two sisters adn brother. All of them have her attitude and I cant stand any of them. Thats pathetic considering that i see them an average of 15 mins a month.I also got taken away from her at age 2.

I go to Centinneal Middle School and have years of 4.0 report cards. I run a 6:48 miles, 102 laps on the PACER, and am the number 1 ranked tennis player at a local gym under 18.

Currently living with my aunt and her 34 year old son, as well as with 2 cats and a hamster.

Other than that i spend my time making maps, owning at cz, playing sports, writing, and learning anything i can about computers from Ian and nothern, and azn and a few IT peeps.

Last edited by -Tyler- on 14 Apr 2012 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Tyler's Story
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2011 20:48 

man that's a tough situation to hear. I'll be honest from what we know of you I think you have handled your life pretty well. You are obviously a good kid that is much more mature than most people your age. We definitely enjoy having you around and hope you continue hanging with us. I see lots of playing in our future.

Post subject: Re: Tyler's Story
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011 06:23 

Centennial Middle school... in Portland? I used to have track meets up there, the Centennial invitational. It was a good meet.